Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

And sorry i didnt originally noticr PoDs comments

1 Like

I think you you are a very good player and u played most of that day 1 really well especially u read wall which was super damn good. I still think your eod spooked people with all the AtE and appealing, i mean it certainly spooked me, if not for the doctor claimed there is very little chance i wouldve self voted

I know I am wolf but

I didnt want Tutuu to ‘die’ either

Shut up :3 lol

1 Like

You were also wrong this game so let’s make a deal here. I don’t act that way and in return you don’t act like you’re the goated player that can’tbever be wrong. Ijust want people to learn from their mistakes. I made quite a few mistakes myself and 'm definitely going to learn from them. Sorry if I upset you.

1 Like

We honestly should’ve listened to Baker more. She caught Wazza for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Also, Tutuu is right. I need to start listening to other people more and stop being so bullheaded all the time.

1 Like

Reconciliation?!
Admitting you’re wrong?!
Apologizing?!
This isn’t how you play mafia! What are you all doing?!

3 Likes

Anyway I wanna apologize to Tutuu for being a bit mean, I saw those posts as an attack on me and I shouldnt escalate it in the first place.

3 Likes

Actually, it is how you play Mafia. At least around here it is.

you thought i was attacking you coz i kept using the word policy chop?

a lot of times when ppl say “policy chop this guy” they mean it as a synonym for “i hate this guy”, that much is true

but why would i hate you or attack you? we were on different factions and had different wincons. i was talking to the people on my team in hopes of fulfilling our wincon next time, why would i attack you for fulfilling your wincon?

saying that you being dead would be better for town than me aint an attack either, like literally im town and u arent x)

im neuts out

1 Like

unless its a casual game with my friends

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 I am fine with releasing the mafia chat

@Wazza @Jarek What about you two?

don’t really mind tbh

Don’t worry about it. We go next.

I’d do it again 10 out of 10 times if I felt you were town.

Playing with you was an absolute joy thank you <3 hope we can play again

1 Like

Nah I’m gonna keep playing how I play.

1 Like

I am goated

1 Like

Even the best of the best don’t always win

Well said.