Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

:sleepingleafeon:

who am i preflipping again?

Preflipping is when u assume someone is mafia and u solve based off that

I have done no such thing

Also that post at marluna isnt genuine. If u were to read the post in context ud see im copy pasting marlunas own nonsense back at her

@Bakefia

@PrincessAbigail why arent u hyper posting?

What?

In mafia its basically being treated like an outted wolf, its one of my pet peeves. I dont enjoy playing with players that play like that. I dont think ive done anything to warrant that behavior and i just came out of my previous game basically being treated like that, so its like a double whammy

1 Like

If it helps i dont think ur an outed wolf so pat pat

There, there

Have a cookie :cookie:

Meh i juat dont like the whole, im sorry for your rand, and i think you played a good day 1"

Im just going to take a step back because it really makes me not want to play

1 Like

Ur so town like omg ur so town every post u make is just towny and ur in my towncore and im sorry but im treating u like flipped town ur just so green unlike those hypocritical krauts polluting environment with their dirty coal mines after being all sanctimonious and shit about boo hoo nuclear energy bad and then energy cut off from russia well guess what merkel u fucking bitch theres a whole big black cloud of smoke right above berlin and its all ur fault buddy. Ur nothing like that tho. Ur green asf homie. And thats why i respect u

1 Like

Wolfy shade.

Tutuu is being extremely OMGUS heavy too, which doesn’t make sense for this early on.

Hi Zenon. Love the new name.

Sure.

I love Princess’s art.

Willing to give this the slightest of townleans due to it amusing me.

This reeks of TMI to me. How is that even villagery? I think t’s NAI myself.

Hazard can have the slightest of townleans from me.

Slightly scummy statement.

Reading this as slightly villagery for somevreason. Not sure why.

Gut is telling me that Princess likely town this game.

Slightly villagery popin I feel.

Millium’s frustration with Baker sounds villagery in a way that I like.

Where do you see a Leafeon in those posts?

Hi Baker.

Yeah. Jarek can be town.

When you say if x is wolf so is y or if x is town so is y, that’s preflipping.

I actualy agree with Millum here. That’s frustrating no matter what your alignment is.

I do think you’re likely town Millium.

As for the Wazza situation, I’m not sure what to think but I don’t like how the wagon has gone stagnant and at no time was there ever any true resistance to it like you’d expect to se which has me wanting to give Wazza a townlean/read for now.

VOTE: tutuu

:sleepingleafeon:

There can only be one

I’ll need to discuss our reads with Baker later too. :sleepingleafeon:

VOTE: Hazard

I see so it wasnt in relation to the marluna post in the previous context

Well i did make those reads but id argue that isnt preflipping still. Im not assuming im right. Im just suggesting that i think those things are so

Best day of my life really

Thank you bread I <3 you too

Yes, please read it in context. Im copy pasting marlunas logic at her.

Don’t worry so is everyone.

I can’t even read myself

<3

Please don’t tell me this is the second game in a row that someone is randomly accusing another player of being executioner… “Am I your target?” just sounds fake.

Bakefia slight W lean

@Bakefia
Are both heads posting right now?