Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

huh what?

It was about their shade at me. what are you even talking about

Kiiruma. You did this just last game. Don’t do it again.

That last post was Baker’s first in quite a while. :sleepingleafeon:

I actually think this is fine, prefliping ia more like calling someone a wolf and building ur whole game state around it, which i dont think tutuu is doing. I think small stuff like this is good to put into the thread or your notes so u do remember incase they do flip town or wolf, but also town/town reads like that arent really a thing, at least their is almost no logical reason why they are

1 Like

yeah I won’t be here for the next 3 hours :bread:

So u both are still oscillating on me thar much to where one is still leaning me as town and one is calling me an outted wolf???

1 Like

Also i was definitely not shading u or if u intepreted it that way, my apologizes, i was just frustrated

You are most likely a wolf, not outed. you are very wolfy you need to take a step back tbh

Take a step back from what lol, you literally stated sorry for the rand and good job on fooling everyone else

Im not even sure what i did nor why u think me opening with a pseudo claim is wolfy

I dont think you are a wolf, but id rather not interact with u

Looks like it. I still don’t understand Baker’s read on you.

I disagree with you on Millium being wolfy fellow head. Thisis reminding me of Millium last game.

Also, Kiiruma, reminder that while I did suggest someone was an exe with me as their target last game, I was also town last game. :sleepingleafeon:

Yes

@Bakefia

Also leafia missed the context of my marluna post

not true I can read you and youre scum

1 Like

Tbf at this point im not even sure if i haye any of the actual posters, i want the lost posters to actually post

1 Like

I dont want to ping the hydra again coz ive been doing it a lot but can i please have my points at least acknowledged? I feel like ur ignoring me

Your role claim is wolfy since it plays for multiple angles. You are reaction/action testing for PR hunt and you are conditioning the uninformed majority on a bad deal. There was no reason for any townie to make that entrance post.

Then the following early posts were pretty much poking around in the wolfiest way possible, it is textbook for me after all these years I have seen it so many times. Spare me but I am 9/10 times right on this when I see an experienced wolf. I have been trying hard to convince myself otherwise about you but your later posts were the final nail.

I really don’t care if mafia NK us tonight because that doesn’t end the game for us. But you getting chopped today, thats some serious odds of mafia dying. You put yourself there, not me. So stop blaming me

I doubt you’re right about Millium Baker. This feels like you having tunnelvision on them to me.

And tutuu, how does one person being wolf lock someone else into being wolf? :sleepingleafeon:

I feel like theres a chance baker eats up all the notifications and u cant see my pings leafia

While ur here PLEASE STAY WITH ME FOR A SECOND

I mean u may or may not see why i claimed, maybe ill die before its relevant. But i wasnt going to to bother fighting an uphill battle if my role ever became relevant and i didnt at least hint at something

Vote me then lol, as long as i dont get vanillaized its fine, but there are negative aspects of my role which is why i hinted at something, im sorry you think early claims are wolfy but that is very rarely the case

Also i wish people would stop treating me like a god wolf just because i snowed the hell out of champs and won