Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Id have to see the context

I dont believe ive done preflipping. Ive made suggestions / reads, perhaps with confidence, that if someone is wolf then another is wolf

But its only preflipping if i say “if A is wolf, B is wolf” and then i try to chop B first. But i aint done that. Ive only gone for A first. Its not scummy to think a few steps ahead, i can assure u im not assuming im right on my reads and im just exploring possibilities

Also please check marlunas only post. I copy pasted her logic at her in the post of mine u scumread. Ur calling it a wolfy shade coz its purposefully mimicking her flawed wolfy shade on me. It wasnt a genuine post i wrote by myself, trying to be towny. It wasnt meant to be a towny post

Also @baker if u happen to eat any notifications for leafia, could u please alert her in hydra chat? I feel like this happened a few times, ive been pinging her for a while

@Bakefia

I saw them.

We’re using a discord PM to discuss things with each other and why are you getting so hung up on one little thing? :sleepingleafeon:

yeah I am not a fan of tutuu this game. off with their head :bread:

right

That thing appears to be 50% of ur reason to scumread me. U gave two reasons and i addressed both. And im town and ur in my towncore and baker had the townread on me so this feels important to me

I believe in town working together and i dont think ur reasons to scumread me make sense, i dont think it’s about a right vs wrong read, i think ur misunderstanding me a lot

I guess not lol

Can u give a justifiable reason i could address? :bread:

Not even remotely close. It barely even registers on my reasons to scumread you. You sound full of TMI and you’ve been very heavy on the OMGUS and it feels like you’re trying way too hard to be helpful. It comes across as being very wolfy. :sleepingleafeon:

hey am I town read yet

I don’t want you to die at night if you are town and if you are mafia I get to pelt one and congratulate Leafia on the catch. :bread:

Okay well thats different and that i can forgive

Thats a read that while wrong at least i can understand

I was going off what u wrote to understand ur reason since i always lay out everything so i figured ud do too

So, fine, this feels better now because at least i dont feel like its a misunderstanding lol

1 Like

not with that attitude

–angel

2 Likes

Admittedly, a villagery response.

1 Like

:sleepingleafeon:

ive given more content than 80% of the people here surely I deserve it >:C

I asked for ur reason why do u scumread me

If u dont give such reasons u prevent townies from correcting u

Which is fine if u dont wanna do that. U could still arrive at the right read eventually if u prefer to let ur suspect do their thing

But if u cut off communicatiom with a town and u mischop them - its not on them. They tried to work together

if we used that as a measurement of towniness apo would be the best scum ever

nah my content is exuding purity

Wazza (3): Kiiruma, Millium, tutuu
tutuu (2): Marluna, Bakefia
Hazardwaste (2): Luka, PrincessAbigail
Marluna (1): IcetFeelsPain
Millium (1): Frostwolf103

Leafia, i will send the same message on discord but I gotta afk for a while. Please consider consolidating on to Millium/Marluna/Wazza/Hazard wagons and if Kii wagon happens, thats a choice too.

Town shouldn’t look outside of these until we hit a wolf. We don’t need any other narrative to change this PoE

Apos content is just like tiktok content. Arguably still content but it takes 7 seconds to consume and rots ur brain