Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

4 games and 2 of them i got called anti town
Leave me the fuck alone

Vote me instead of fucking shading me

Im perfectly happy with dying as long as i dont get vanillaized before then. Also im not claiming at any point

Yes, I do understand that you can do it as town. But after that last game where you did it and I sussed you for it, I donā€™t think youā€™d immediately do the same thing. Instead it feels performative and like youā€™re doing it just to be like ā€œIā€™m towny because I did this beforeā€

no it wasnā€™t a same thing, read the post above that. you are seeing things

I did read the post above it and instead of claiming exe with you as target you did also say it as Millium is just W. But there was a time disparity between them.

They were talking about them gettin wolfread on D1 and overreacting to it. I ask them if they were talking about me.

You then come in randomly and start interpret things like there is an executioner or something. What the hell?

Twas not random, youā€™d mentioned being ā€œa targetā€ which is a way of trying to suggest thinking there is an executioner in game. But sure. I think it best we drop this, lest we continue it all game.

I understand kiirumaā€™s point but i wouldnt hold the weight of it over bakers overall posting and emotion which i think is townie

1 Like

yeah the wording might sound weird. I was doing something else and wanted to mean if I was being targeted by that expressed frustration there

1 Like

Ok well that clears up your response

@Kiiruma
Do u have any other thoughts? Why is your vote on wazza?

@Kiiruma Have you had a chance to read every post or only having a skim?

I work evenings :sob:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not even AWAKE by noon!!!

2 Likes

Eh, wanna see more still. Seems ok, but not much to go off

my guy we have the same amount of posts

I want to see more from your ass, donā€™t be looking at mine

1 Like

Oh boy I see weā€™re on opposite times :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™m in work from 4AM, so have to be up like 1AM

2 Likes

Jesus Christ I just read everything I missed, I had 3 fucking posts yā€™all and yet somehow you guys managed to focus almost the entire first 24 hours on me holy shit.

VOTE: Tutuu

Votes going here, full thoughts on the things I read coming soon and then Iā€™ll post up on tutuu and why I hate their posting (especially regarding my slot)

1 Like

Alright, after some consideration, I decided to go ahead and claim because quite frankly, its pretty hard for me to win without the cooperation from town. Donā€™t worry I am immune to anticlaim mechanics, and if Mafia want to kill me, then I guess powers to them. If I lose because of this then I guess itā€™s my time to die.

I am a neutral role with a win condition of that I have to visit a player that also visit me backā€¦ Three timesā€¦

For every succession, the person that visit me will receive a power up. Each one better than the last.

First visit = neighbor chat with me
Second visit = neighbor chat with me + 1x rolecop check
Third visit = neighbor chat with me + 1x rolecop check + 1x vig kill

I will exit the game with a win after third time I get visited.

I really recommend town to take advantage of this benefits because it could really turn the tide.

Downside to this is that you have to publicly say you are a role that can visit and this may make mafia target you.

Either way. I will do my best to support town as long as town is willing to cooperate with me to get my win.

3 Likes