Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Read list
Town lean
Bakefia - I would be gobsmacked if this isnt town. i feel like hydras infighting about peoples slots (aka millium) lets me believe they dont have a plan going into it or dont have anything set up for reads. and the fact neither of them are stepping down their point makes me believe this is town.
Millium - controversial (not really) but i dont see anything wrong with millium for say

i will state the only other game i have been in with millium they had equal distaste when they felt like a conversation was going no where as town.

i think they are asking all the right questions but i understand some dont see the same and would like reasons why.

Kiiruma - this feels good, this is my vibe read. i have been correct so far with kiiruma but if he gets up people if i get executed and he never defended me execute his ass.

Jarek - I think this is town. their manner of speaking and their willingness to dive into the neutral resonates with risk taker town jarek

(bottom of town)
Tutuu - she scares me and i dont know why. they are a good player and i have actively not seen them in a scum game yet so i am scared to see the day. however she still replicates previous games she has played on this server that are all town pretty well

Luka - another vibe check. unless if ash ever flips scum then remove this from here instantly
Neutral
(Neutral claim)
Power of death - sounds like a believable ability.

Ash - Their town slip earlier on in the game is hard for me to see this as scum but some of the manners when it has come to my vote such as voting me as soon as i asked why they were sus of me and not really saying anything about it till 10ish hours after the vote makes me wanna put them here

IceT - their reads are all over the place. but nothing that is really out of place from the usual them.

Frost - feels like someone who has been playing in the background he makes comments when he can and kinda pop shots. this is not his usual wolf meta but i wont be surprised if he tried to switch it up. (also i have caught him a few times liking posts and not commenting on them)

Elizatheangel - dont have a vibe or read from them

Wazza - dont specifically get why they are being scum read. but i know why they arent being town read.

Scum lean
Princess abigail - what has she done with Zenon. where is the hyper posting! who has taken her!. this is a much different playstyle then what she usual goes for but i wouldnt be surprised if she jumpscare posts eod.

Marluna - got nothing on them. they feel like they are just here watching from the background. they took an early shot on tutuu and then backed off

2 Likes

thats my 10 pm read list cause i am tired and want to sleep.

I am sorry i wasnt much help to town this game. and i am sorry my reads arent very on point. tbh i forgot this game was happening and it started right in the middle of my massive assignment week so doing this and working on three seperate assignments was kinda too big of a task for me to do. and yeah i know i am making excuses. i am just trying to say i am sorry i failed you guys if you do choose to vote me off but i hope you guys win this game. just make sure you dont give up once i die!

Pressure
VOTE: PrincessAbigail @PrincessAbigail Come back!

Oh, you’re an Australian man.
You know what, that’s a more compelling reason to kill ya’ than anything I wrote up.

2 Likes

DAMN

You know fair enough

i thought my awful english would have given me away

OH right that

something is also off about this read actually thinking about it more. i would expect kiiruma to stand up for me a bit more if he thought i was town. all he does is say “yeah he is probably town” and doesnt really help me defend myself or get another wagon going. i might move him down to neutral

in short hazard is a dumbass

it is Day 1 and its not my favorite day no matter my alignment.

(not I have any day as favorite to begin with, except the day when game is over)

Is there something buggering you from my posts besides fluffing? I heard that alot about me.

that is actually a fair cop. day 1’s are equally as unkind to you.

less about the posts its more of i feel like your always watching the thread. its just a vibe with the one off likes but no messages. i remember from our joint scum game you liked having constant knowledge of whats happening in threads. due to it only being a vibe tho i am more neutral on you then scummy on you. if that makes sense

im goign to return to lurking until eod. toodle doo

– angel

Thank you @Jarek but I already submitted that I would be visiting Luka.

Well if I live I’ll do it tommorow

Idk if its possible to change my target but I can ask the hosts. The Deadline is 2 hours before day end

Considering youre vengeful, town may feel safer if you visit me

I won’t be bothered if I don’t get to visit but I’ve got nothing better to do

I wonder if there is anyone else that doesn’t visit others at night

I suppose people can holster, that might count as not visiting.