Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

hey British boy

Okay. Iā€™m a role that can visit. If I die youā€™re dying with me though.

For the mafia aiming their vanilla ice gun at me, that totally means Iā€™m a vengeful you should night kill me

1 Like

also i have now officially finished 2 assignments with in 12 hours both due in 2 hours. i am so fucking tired

@powerofdeath

I am guaranteed visiting you tonight so visit me

I have literally nothing better to do anyway

never mind i wont use my thing then power.

same.

If I get blown up by a landmine just kill them thanks

Part of me thinks this is just a trick or bait or whatever but no risks no glory

1 Like

this is probably town. risk taking as town is something I expect from Jarek

Well I havenā€™t walked into the trap yet but Iā€™m going to

In the great words of jarek

Itā€™s this quote that I will point to as evidence of you being mafia. You seem very high-strung throughout this conversation, and while, granted, Tutuu is pushing you, but (and this is a tad bit of a jump) thereā€™s not really a train. There is nothing that poses a long-term threat to you, yet youā€™re acting as if youā€™re two votes from hammer. From experience, I donā€™t trust people who are extremely defensive, especially on D1, and given how incredibly antsy you are here, disproportionately so in my eyes, I would argue that you are mafia.
Some other quotes to reinforce this panic, all of them being when youā€™re at two or fewer votes:

I think this one speaks for itself. Thereā€™s a great deal of anger at being accused, and for a bit, I chalked this up to this being your play style (until I saw the first quote, but Iā€™ve already spoken about that). Having said that, seeing a single vote on you and posting an entire reads list to counteract that seems, I dunno, excessive?

Youā€™re trying to defend yourself fromā€¦
[checks notes]
Icet. The person who is clearly memeing.

Iā€™m gonna be frank: I donā€™t know why this post is sending off alarm bells, but itā€™s sending off alarm bells for me.

Luka noted earlier in the thread that you havenā€™t really contributed much to discussion (personally, on Luka, Iā€™m still not sure whether heā€™s town or a second 3P, but imo, heā€™s too IDGAF to be mafia), and I think this is a good example of that.
Your reads are:

• Milliumā€™s opener does not seem like mafia.
  • Bakefia might be town based on the ā€œspewā€ over my vanillizer joke, and the fact that they seem suspicious of Millium ā€œneeds to be look intoā€.
  • The ā€œdogpileā€ on me was weird.
  • IceT is meme voting you, and you cannot read him.
  • You canā€™t read PoD.
  • Eliza is suspicious for speaking too much, but that could just be memeing.

To me, personally, the best way to understand a reads list is to determine who youā€™re tying yourself to and against, so letā€™s break this down.

• You support Millium. Tying to Millium.
  • Youā€™re NAI on Bakefia, but you donā€™t like that they distrust Millium. Tying against Bakefia.
  • The ā€œdogpileā€ (it was not a dogpile by any definition of a dogpile) is further tying against Bakefia.
  • NAI on Icet.
  • NAI on PoD.
  • NAI on Eliza.

So, in total, you support Millium - someone whoā€™s already suspicious (I will make a case for this at a later point in time because this one alone took far too long and was quite boring to draft up) - and distrust Bakefia for trying to start a train on post #14, which we both know is highly implausable.

In short, youā€™re far more defensive than you should reasonably be, and your reads are either wishy-washy or not great.

1 Like

If I donā€™t do it then the neuts gonna call me out so I was doing it anyway but now Iā€™m doing it 2 times over

1 Like

I come to mafia to avoid writing English essays, not to write more essays.

2 Likes
  1. that topic you quoted was me being legit worried i was making someones game unfun. that was me legit saying am i sounding to harsh.
  2. read my past town games i get extremely defensive as town whenever its day 1 or day 7. i dont like failing town even if its day 1 cause it leaves me with guilt.

it wasnt a counteract! it was me reading why i was being voted and thought i might as well make notes while i read. it wasnt even a read list it was a summary of what i thought

i didnt know that till i read

i mean its the truth. i told tutuu they always scum read me. they proved me wrong so i went to go check cause i would feel bad if i was wrong

there was barely any posts in the game ash. i am not going to form a magical read on everyone with minimum posts. it was merely a summary of what i found reading down.

but thankyou this is much more for me to work with then ā€œyou are being defensiveā€

when you say this what are you referring to

ā€“angel

Was summarizing one of Hazardā€™s reads.

iā€™ll answer that.

for some reason my brain thought eliza was talking in the third person. and this felt really off coming from eliza. in fact i cant read and missed the sign off