Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

you’re using information i Was Not Aware Of

Yes, but I’m saying it’s an inaccurate comparison, and I’m going to disprove inaccuracies whether or not you’re using them to benefit me. I’m not necessarily saying that you’re evil for it - you’ve pulled up these quotes at me as Good in the past, I just didn’t look at them hard enough to notice the issue at the time.

i get saying its scuffed because of that but i believe that it doesn’t necessarily not hold true, from behaviour i’ve observed from sorc 17

im hungry
may do you have any towngames you tried in

…so i can look at them, not as an insult

w!May. I think it’s definitely a bit more artificial than my towngames but purely saying my frustration is AI is I think ~wrong?

1 Like

Recent towngames? No not really

1 Like

i want bionic exed

cool thanks
i think that dismisses all the reason i had to tr you

2 Likes

I strive to see accuracy among all my peers. @Zugzwang This is how you play mafia right

1 Like

i think may as town would make up an artificial reason to get a read off me based on that comment while scum may is just. relieved about it
this is pre-written to whatever he says next because i am so so dizzy

2 Likes

taking time off to stop that
um mister electric go kill him

okay i immedaitrly gell over not a good start

It’s not really that alignment indicative from you, honestly. I’m not the player I used to be in terms of actively faking reads to get engagement out of the game. I mostly just say what I think. If I’m going to be lower in energy, if I don’t plan to make hard, high-effort pushes later, I want to make sure nothing I contribute poisons the well of discussion by being made-up.

I think if I ever made the above post like a year or two ago it would be maybe the scummiest thing I’ve ever said. But now it’s true!

this is a comment!!

@litten how’d isoing me go

1 Like

hahahahaaaaa
i’m. going to actually surely take a break this time
when i come back i will surely be fine and not in two minutes

break

unfortunate timing