Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

They did, yeah.
Gummy didn’t claim to anyone, but if they did, you can confirm Atlas and Hazard right off the bat. Or you can resolve the double claim with May and Zug.

They were pukka’d though

the actual reason I killed Nuto wasn’t to feed Voudon, it’s because I was confident I could die on any night which would’ve given evils 2 strong kills

remember the beggar game where the evil team convinced like every dead good player to give up their dead vote and then discredited the beggar

2 Likes

Irrelevant. Gummy wouldn’t know that.

1 Like

wow would you look at that, another botc game where town had the exact solve if they just listened to social reads instead of getting wrapped up in the mech that nobody knows how to comprehend

kiiruma was clearly outted from his postcount - when has he ever given that much of a fuck as town? and may literally tmi’ed atlas as a minion right after day 2 started but no one cared

anyway this is pointless because everyone’s gonna sign up for the next botc and do the same thing again but it’s fine because i’ll just make another post like this and farm likes again

2 Likes

I have legitimate issues with gangster gunslinger harlot and voudon though.

Travellers being able to kill people leads to metas where people are like “why aren’t you letting this traveller kill you” ect. ect. or why aren’t you letting the harlot check you and it’s just like

I on’y had to deal with this because a person travelled in so I hate it

I forgot hazzy existed
Hazzy was a resource yeah

i’m gonna repeat what i said to benguined it’s rude to go into postgame just to mock people who are already upset over losing

4 Likes

TL;DR I like travellers who have interactivity or cool 1-shot abilities

the travellers that kill you or have infinite use abilities are dumb as fuck though

1 Like

Hazard played Gambler perfectly.

1 Like

Icet was planning on pukka’ing crazy because if they were professor revived that would have been so epic

Especially dying “to” Bionic

And sometimes they’re immune to things as well which is an additional gripe with them

some ST’s won’t even let you kill a traveller like come on

I want to make it very clear, social reads would not have won the game for town

Professor should be put into the game solely because of this smh

1 Like

I’ve never seen professor actually in a game

I…disagree?
Misty atlas may all found the demon off social reads

1 Like

It sounds extremely stupid and unfun to play against in any script other than BMR though