Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

5 minutes of suffering vs 48 hours of suffering. i choose the lesser evil

i lost track of what happened when

thought atlas was day 1

That being said I like bishop for one simple reason

I hate nominating without a reason and most of the time there just isn’t a good reason unless you’re a role with direct info

what was the second n1 kill if not from an evil player though

Oh by the way on discussion for DA’s
Usually DA’s are top priority to find, villagers spend resources looking for them
But they didn’t have the resources to find them this game

1 Like

i thought bishop was fun to play with last time apprentice seems ~okay judge seems a little pointless

Like only chambermaid and even still

In my mind I don’t like dying “for no reason” and it’d be pretty hypocritical if I was like “you can die for no reason but I can’t”

Day 1 was Nuto.
Which was a misplay, I think. Keeping confirmed goods alive is generally better than feeding the Voudon.

1 Like

There was no mechanical way to find the da which is problematic imo for such a strong minion

They also had sailors tealady and fools to test

Day one in bmr is science not killing d1 roles

1 Like

u said huli jing is demon level threat

so how do u rank the power levels

DA, huli jing and pit hag

poisoning gummy off the rip is a crazy play and evil is so unlucky that they didn’t know how to play tea lady

1 Like

Apprentice is cool because it lets you double up on roles
Beggar is cool because it does nothing
scapegoat is cool because it’s a 1-shot save and it’s unique
Barista is cool because it’s cool

1 Like

Rest of the travellers are lame

They are all strong mimion abilities
Da is, imo, underlooked because the basic premise of surviving executions well yoy can just double tap the demon

…:what if they don’t protevt any evil players tbough? The simple act of keeping suspciois villagers alive is sooo much stronger than protecting your demon

They did, yeah.
Gummy didn’t claim to anyone, but if they did, you can confirm Atlas and Hazard right off the bat. Or you can resolve the double claim with May and Zug.

They were pukka’d though