Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

I still had to manually travel in, which is why it took so long.

It counts as the latter, hence why Litten wasn’t on the grim or seen in the “alive” category until an hour ago or so.

2 Likes

@May also wanna talk to you

oi traveler wanna whisper

hi hazzy!

yeah /whisper hazzy

/whisper Litten

You create

and I hate that

yea bros evil, means the judge is prob good tho

I have a 100% win rate as traveler as good (whisper didn’t start yet)

I mean ur voudon, and I think almost everyone dead is good, so I wont vote u

1 Like

but like that is mad sus

For the record, I didn’t say it at the time, but there was, like, genuine out-of-game tension between me and tutuu in the wrongboy game. We talked it out afterward, but I was really feeling it there, and that’s why I ended up being so formal and explainy. I got frustrated not just because I was being pushed, but because I was in an argument that clearly had some real weight behind it. I felt like tutuu was upset with me for something and I thought I was in the right.

On the other hand, in the Serpent and the Swordsman game, I was in the final day of a game where not only was I essentially mechanically outed evil, I had no real problem with being suspected. I was a Minion. It was F6. There were four evils alive. People didn’t suspect my Demon in conjunction with me. I was feeding Magnus points to push against me all day there, I was even at points specifically trying to look evil.

I don’t think it’s necessarily wrong that I tend to get more naturally frustrated when pushed as town, but I also think you’re making a comparison of two wildly different scenarios here, and I have specifically in the past gone out of my way to fake frustration as evil because I knew I do it as town. This comparison you’re making is very bad. I don’t care that you’re using it to townread me.

you’re using information i Was Not Aware Of

Yes, but I’m saying it’s an inaccurate comparison, and I’m going to disprove inaccuracies whether or not you’re using them to benefit me. I’m not necessarily saying that you’re evil for it - you’ve pulled up these quotes at me as Good in the past, I just didn’t look at them hard enough to notice the issue at the time.

i get saying its scuffed because of that but i believe that it doesn’t necessarily not hold true, from behaviour i’ve observed from sorc 17

im hungry
may do you have any towngames you tried in

…so i can look at them, not as an insult

w!May. I think it’s definitely a bit more artificial than my towngames but purely saying my frustration is AI is I think ~wrong?

1 Like