Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

assuming you didnt figure this out this was referring to our discussion about mist

yeah those were the 2 inklings

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if bionic is w
no content here

I also feel SBPC is applicable with the sharp drop

even considering w!pp as lock
i think the slot had to do it to remain consistent with previous games
that’s the vibe i get

blindly placing wazza as V

revisiting jmw is kinda tuff
I feel extremely confident that if they were wolf nuto is v. crazy earnest.

thought experiment i’ll revisit later
@jmw can you expand thought process on your stated mist read from earlier and what made it up

nuto is probably v regardless I just felt strong not partnered vibes

contextualizing for other people since I cba to read the slot rn
someone is basically a suped up ToS player in terms of how they approach the game

so this was made before you learned alignment right

god it’s so hard to buy that

i vanish to do a puzzle hunt for one day and someone claims wolf? am i reading this right?

oh jarek claimed evil goon
why are we voting them???

voting a claiming evil goon is worthless? all its gonna do is lock the goon as evil

oh wait i see we have an outsider thunderdome… dont we have like a 3/4 chance for a godfather to be in play tho why are we doing this?

oh never mind

this is why i read

1 Like

if luka was rlly assassing its very possible he just killed me

unless idk. i dont know how many killing roles there are and how they donstuff

duhd

Because I didn’t want Nuto dead but didn’t have a good alternative that wasn’t a shrug or vibes
and I can’t really argue against “it is actually optimal because reasons” (see what Wazza was talking about EoD1)

I still don’t really vibe with chopping your V reads because of their role that’s just super awkward to me

Can you quote it

I think the way Misty was approaching me and looking for the reasons for why I did things showed a willingness to solve that looked villagery
I also recall a reads list that was posted that looked good
I think I said both of those things already though, if you pointed to a specific post it would be easier for me to tell you what I was thinking and why