Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

plinko

1 Like

okay I thought infinite scroll was cool but reading up hundreds of posts it is very scary
just woke up here’s a not ordered in tiers readlist. Biggest pile is ~null, above/below is slight vibe / GTH. This is all social with the exception of Misty/Jarek thunderdome which I think Misty is probably telling the truth over Jarek/Tutuu

Crazynuto
Bystander
Mistyx

Geyde
May
Wazza

Zugzwang
Hazardwaste
Iamagummybear
Atlas
Someone    
Litten

Bionic
IcetFeelsPain

Jarek / Tutuu
1 Like

same tbh
botc feels kinda wack

1 Like

1 Like

god I hope you’re not a wolf you’re fun

1 Like

It’s a huge culture shock as someone who’s only really played regular mafia and ToS

Still not exactly sure how to navigate it so I’m relying on others and kinda defaulting to how I played ToS ranked lmao

pretty much
all I know is secondhand from one of my friends who is a massive botc nerd

1 Like

Same to you
at least if I die I can still talk I think if you get exiled you can’t which means we can’t talk anymore

If you’d like me to talk about anything else feel free to ask if not I’ll generally float around for another hour or two on mobile while doing stuff irl

I’ve been up since uh
a while ago

so logically I should sleep!

I guess I will ask about Icet and Bionic
how’d you get there

priority icet if you can only have time for one

Yeah
Is it really hard to buy?
I had to manually travel in and was given my card soon after that

it kinda is but discussing it feels really taboo
it’s not how I’d run it is how I’d thunk it

This is botc discussing it is releatigely more fine

I think my point is pretty clear
the hosts probably won’t answer (?) so I do just have to take you at face value
society

They already answered

Like someone asked tbis itt

that’s cool
an inquiry when i’m moderately lucid

Bionic fell off posting wise after early d1 and I feel not so great about the slot. I didn’t like their response to the nomination either

I really did not like IceT’s read list (#2023, took a lot of scrolling to find again lmao) and they feel like they have been here but not really doing much
maybe it’s because Ice has done a lot of whispering? But I would be really interested to know what exactly went down in the whispers to arrive at Jarek top town to the same tier as Wazza.

1 Like