Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

That’s because you are.

Cliffkitten

i’m glad things like “a dead player has proof someone is lying about their role” are being discussed with trusted people and not a random traveler who has nothing meaningful going for them except that they’ve posted a lot

3 Likes

You’re useless to me
All you do is eat away at my life

2 Likes

At the bottom of the cliff is a trampoline however you spell it

1 Like

litten what are your thoughts on atlas right now

You know he does kind of just eat away at my life. And by my life I mean my stores of cat food

Bionic isn’t the exocist, which is Hazard died to a gamble.

They call me “Gambler Confirmed Yesterday” because that’s what happened to me yesterday. Well the night before yesterday

just the plan or on other topics as well

hellooooooooooo I’m finally here
also bye in like a minute

I still think they could be devil advocate and while the chat was trying to convince me to hang atlas anyway I just learned information that makes me think that bionic isn’t the demon, which means the demon probably isn’t in danger unless it’s atlas which means they aren’t protected by DA.

sure i can accept bionic tutuu +2

this is a lot of not answering my question

1 Like

Hazzy told me not to pick him even though he was gambling me, despite the fact that if I am really the Sailor he wouldn’t die either way if I picked him. I was worried it was because he wasn’t Gambled

Atlas argument that the GF would have told him, fails if bionic was the gf, which is really funny because that’s what it looks like right now.

2 Likes

well if jarek was DA’d then how did atlas survive

and if not then how does the argument hold water in the first place

not sure how someone would approach the game but I don’t get why they have gone kaput in terms of everything

1 Like

like uh
sharp drop off in posting
no clear direction

most AI shit is

I don’t think someone and jmw on the same wolfteam

1 Like