Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Jarek covered for the assassin apprentice so yea

you have any strong vibes rn or just kinda vibin
there was fire in your gut on d1 and I’m wondering where that went

Honestly I have no idea. Got zero reads from them.

is it worth locking in wazza v or do we need to discuss that more

are there any worlds where they realistically aren’t?

I think we just lock in v

The original argument as to why they were devil advocate was the fact that Atlas was pushing on people using their “chambermaid” information and they sat next to Jarek, when Jarek for whatever reason was claiming goon, which doesn’t make sense if they wanted to survive (when they could just try to go for a double claim or whatever). Crazy came to me and told me they thought Atlas was DA because they were counterclaiming their child, and so I looked and realized that Atlas was actually pushing May off their “information”. None of this I could say without giving the grandchild away.

What’s more interesting now in retrospect is that Icet told us something interesting, orgiinally Jarek was claiming that they were turned evil N1 to Icet and turned good N2, and Jarek wanted to know if that was because of Icet. Which lines up with Atlas DA’ing Jarek N1 instead, which explains them claiming Pac/Tea Lady to other people (and also explains atlas claiming fool). Atlas main argument was they would never let Jarek do that and Atlas would talk to a GF, but two points of information point to Bionic not being the exo, which probably means they are just a minion without a bluff rather than the demon and so if Bionic is the GF Atlas would never know the GF info or if they were mm instead.

So If I’m right, Atlas/Bionic/Jarek are the minions which means we need to find the demon outside of them, and I don’t think the demon would be proteced if the demon was outside these three.

1 Like

Main people we should narrow down today.

slot i’m most concerned about rn is jmw

@Zugzwang you still around
need to whisper you
you are one of the last people i don’t have a claim from

god I wish we just had mist get all the claims

nuto w wazza zombuul

it’s a stupid world so im wondering if it’s worth tossing

I wish it was a world :pensive:

Honestly there’s a small part of me that thinks I was Pukka poisoned N1 and Wazza isn’t actually my grandchild.

hmm
I’ve mentally locktowned nuto from socials
maybe that’s erroneous but I feel pretty good about it

How did the conversation go? Who claimed first?

why

lets talk

wazza literally died you can’t be pukka’d on a zombuul

i was also considering that but i don’t think wazza dies in that world

i think ice is pretty likely wolf but i gotta dig into that properly after class

there’s no way tinker death n2 means anything but failed demon kill cover or them just being naturally targeted right

1 Like