Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

they could!
we don’t have any mech on them or socials because we’re busy in our fifth spat of the night

1 Like

alright maybe spatting two more times and then figuring out what your list meant is what we should do

wazza is lying about everything
we dont have jmw’s claim
icet courting mm doesn’t match up with wazza claiming jarek had to assassin n2
only bystander knows what someone is
nuto is only backed up by wazza

i think most of the good players fps’d for no real reason and the other two are just evil pocketing them

Wazza isn’t lying about anything, we (me and crazy) have their claim, I have no idea what the third point is, fourth is probably accurate, I don’t see how nuto randomly guesses wazza there

im just gonna pretend you didnt say that.

the only way wazza could know jarek mustve used n2 is because the shab was drunked

wat

the assassin gets waked nightly, and it was n2 so its impossible to tell if they no actioned

I get that but

so assuming theres no gossip claims the only way to cross out shab killing both is by court

oh yeah
what was the mech info on may being evil

tripleclaim

aint it nice i tell ya

1 Like

i would really like to try and paint bionic as good to match up with worlds but people doing. that. is impossible to calculate whether or not they’re good

its something bionic would do
its not something i will ever try to worldsolve with

They could be good in shab worlds but I would expect more than two kills each night in a shab world.

1 Like

so in the most likely demon because magnus has always wanted to run a shab game

Magnus hates being readable and would avoid running things if it’s predictible.

im not going to try and solve bionic as good
they could be because ‘damsel guess d1 as good goon’ but having to worldsolve with that will just eternally frustrate me