Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

can you elaborate on why you’re fine with it, please

because I wasn’t willing to control Icet’s ability

I’ve literally been controlling their social play regarding Jarek’s slot and I had my own doubts about my info, that’s why I felt I was pukka poisoned

My whole spiel on the assassin being used up was purely just an assumption from the information I had (Jarek actioned on N2, Godfather won’t action because of GM death, DA would’ve acted on N1, MM can’t action and Assassin would be the only option), I also had in there that Jarek was either used assassin or the demon, the only reason I limited it down to assassin was for social reads

1 Like

so you’re claiming to have been 99% certain assassin was used n2 but not providing any counterargument (and agreeing with by liking) icets post about drunking the assassin

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Atlas Litten 3 Atlas, Bionic, tutuu
Litten Bionic 3 Litten, Hazardwaste, bystander
May tutuu 0
Sleep 0
Not Voting 10 jmw, Crazynuto, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, Geyde, Mistyx, May, Zugzwang, Someone, Wazza
Summary

Bionic (3): Litten, Hazardwaste, bystander
Litten (3): Atlas, Bionic, tutuu

Not Voting (10): jmw, Crazynuto, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, Geyde, Mistyx, May, Zugzwang, Someone, Wazza

I don’t get what you mean

I didn’t know who Icet was choosing, I made it quite clear enough what I felt should be drunked and Icet disagreed, that was that to me

1 Like

icet claimed that he pinged you with a code that outlined that he wanted to poison assassin, asking for your go-ahead, which he assumed was given by liking it

I’m gonna need to see this apparent code

Okay I think I can understand what they were going for with this but I completely misunderstood it

I thought they were just clarifying the Jarek code thing (when Icet exposed what Jarek’s role was to me)

1 Like

can you tell me what those sentences say?
preferably privately. then we can ask icet publically and see if they line up?

either way me knowing or not knowing doesn’t change the fact I wouldn’t have really cared?

I can just say them publicly, they’re not anything special

thats not what i asked

I’m aware, I also don’t want to waste a whisper to whisper you

there’s a possible discrepancy in a world where both you and icet are evil
icet says those codes were words detailing that they wanted to poison assassin, you said that they were about jarek being assassin

No offence on you, I’m just running low on info and it is literally day 3

2 Likes

thats fair!
lets get somebody else to do it

pick your poison
preferably someone I don’t have any info on

But I’m telling you this is mostly pointless because you’re assuming a world where nuto claims grandmother instantly to me as we’re both evil and I instantly claim chambermaid without whispering who you presume is the demon (I’m guessing that’s Bionic).

Not to mention, Icet immediately try to gun for me on day 1, and honestly now that I’m dead I can probably explain that and why that happened

bystander (if they’re around, obviously) would be my first choice
maybe you could get them into a whisper and somebody you don’t have info on and announce it? 3+ whispers cost the same as 1