Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

uhh I can make one the only grim I got rn is my claimlist

1 Like

could you, please
i’m curious of your thought process

okay I’ll be completely honest with you I’ve spent way more time trying to figure out what evil roles we have and who I believe to be locktown over who I think to be evil so I’ll just give you my thoughts

hang on a quick thing while I’m writing this

what do we think killed Bystander? I was assuming it was the demon because I’ve not seen any other town roles that could’ve killed it (obviously their claim could’ve killed them but that still seems dumb and I don’t want to rely on “haha tinker did it”)

the pukka killed them as a wildcard would be the easiest explanation

then you got chosen because you outted chambermaid to the wrong person

the only people I hardclaimed chambermaid to were Icet and Nuto

the easiest explaination

By the way can I just establish now that I’m confident Atlas is good?

May is bullshitting hard and I’m 99% sure they’re probably evil

the excuse “Hazard gambled me as Sailor” doesn’t work because to our knowledge, Hazard neighboured the tea lady

Nuto - GM
Icet - Courtier
Bys - Tinker
Jmw - Pukka/Minion
Bionic - Pukka/Minion
Hazard - Gambler
iamagummybear - Tea Lady
Atlas - Fool
Tutuu - Goon
Mistyx - Pukka/Minion
May - Pukka/Minion
Zugzwang - Sailor
Someone - ???
Wazza - Chambermaid

this is just one potential world and it’s why showing these worlds is dumb

1 Like

The only thing I have heavily against any of my thoughts is this stupid counterclaim between Zugz and May and neither of them want to push the other and are still happily whispering like there’s nothing

I get hiding your role, but this is just ridiculous when trying to figure things out

they said that since they were willing to tell hazard their role they’re more likely good
which i think is the main argument they said for themselves. which. gets mainly shut down by litten’s argument against me of “having no choice”

Unless you’re a minion who wouldn’t care to live

If you want to push a world where I bussed an evil and then let myself be killed in a literal BMR game, then I’m sure you’re willing to listen to the fact that May would be more than willing to let Hazard kill himself on them

which is why the argument gets shut down yes

UNVOTE

Assassin doesnt need to action to wake

Assassin doesnt need to action to wake

Hello everybody welcome to my YouTube channel today we will playing as the courtier let’s go

Now a little known tip about courtier is that you want to drunk a demon n1. If you drunk the demon n1, the demon won’t be able to interfere with the game for the first 3 nights, so therefore we saved the town yippie!!!

Oh look it is night 2 who da hell should I drunk hmm drunking DA after no exe survival roles, drunking MM early in the game where demon likely doesn’t die, drunking Godfather where Godfather kill could solve minions or drunking assa who decides to random stab n2 or random drunking demon hmmm I think the play is to go MM

Chat we made it to night 3 we can either drunk the godfather with 2 public outsider claims, MM which people don’t think exists, DA which might or might not be useful or drunk the assa who has a lot of pressure and should/will stab tonight or drunk pukka due to chambermaid thinking they have correct info or a random demon tough choice let’s choose minstrel

1 Like

yes that is completely irrelevant