Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

@Mistyx you said you wanted to whisper right

I’m not a girlfriend

2 Likes

i forgot why

sorry

bionic quick question

lol aight

yeeees?

@Geyde has judged an early end to today’s proceedings.

With a fist turned upwards, a nomination has Passed and execution has been assured. Damocle’s hammer has dropped onto @Bionic’s crown, right during the middle of the day while everyone was watching.

Summary

Bionic is dead, just like that.

1 Like

Bionic was:

Summary

Welcome to Bad Moon Rising, Bionic!! Your name is MORAY.
Excellence! Youthfulness!

“I can assure you we are a delight to be around. Nothing you can’t handle, I’m sure.”

The Feisty Five are a gang of monsters who rules the Wild East, who alongside their leader, North Star, consists of gang members Ed, Moray, Ace and Mooch. Moray is the most caring and sympathetic of the posse, and is also the only member to remain in-character when acting on missions. They are the only one of the four (without counting their boss) that is known to keep contact with their parents. In addition, Moray has a passion for music, occasionally playing the guitar in the saloon.

The game continues. Night 4 begins and will end 2024-04-26T12:30:00Z.

Summary

Day 4 came around all the same, because the universe doesn’t care about your schedule.

What is a word for @Someone in need of a casket? Deceased. They were:

Summary

Welcome to Bad Moon Rising, Someone! Your name is CEROBA.
A legacy not to be forgotten.

“You must have places to go, correct? The Castle… the barrier. You probably want to go home.”

Ceroba is observant, and can tell how others are feeling just by a glance, and can also notice a shift or change in the other’s moods. She is shown to care a lot for her loved ones, as well as being highly stubborn when the moment calls for it; and she can be quite honest and straight-forward as well. Ceroba doesn’t claim to understand Starlo’s shenanigans in the Wild East, and acts nonchalant when included in them.

Day starts shortly.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 minutes.

gut says mastermind

and to tell you the truth i cant say why

if it’s MM, safest option is executing Icet over anything else

It can’t be MM unless there’s a gossip

1 Like

has anyone been gossiping?

only one player gossiped day 2 and that player claims sailor so

1 Like

Ok my feeling has vanished then good to know

@Someone you’re dead
claim