Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

I promise I will explain once we talk

It doesn’t matter whether or not you from an external perspective are justified in wanting the 1v1 resolved. I don’t want the 1v1 resolved right now, and you do. We want opposing things. This is frustrating regardless of if our motives are both reasonable.

I don’t get why you are frustrated that people want it resolved either, it’s final seven and a large part of today and later days will be sorting through team options and resolving stuff like this at this point would be helpful for both you if you are good and everyone else

Because I need to talk to Zug first

Dang I’ve been so sleepy today, completely forgot to post.

I thought you drunked the Mastermind? That’s what you told me I believe.

He admitted he lied

2 Likes

I think a good portion of time should be spent today figuring out if JMW is evil and if they are whether they are the demon or minion, I’ve provided reasons as to why Atlas and Jarek don’t make sense as demon (unless they talked to DA), if JMW Is good they are clearing Icet from being the demon and tonight they are going to clear zug (or condemn them?? And that all falls apart if they are evil

if jarek is demon they claimed goon. as demon.

im completely out of it so i’ll be back later

We’ve got 7 people left, so is it worth it to exe today? On that small chance there is a MM keeping the game going.

But then if that’s the case was there a death?

hmmmmmmm

There was a death yeah

ill leave it for now but i dont feel like you being frustrated should stop me from doing something that i think is playing the game in a way that advances my wincon

like i’m not actively going to go out of my way to frustrate you but like

i get frustrated when im getting pushed that doesnt mean people are doing anything wrong by pushing me

1 Like

Probably the most important thing to read into

I’m not asking you to stop, I am specifically saying you are not wrong, I’m just 1. saying I’m frustrated 2. asking to talk to Zug before I speak further on this

If they are evil I think they are exactly the demon from that readlist

agreed

lol I meant to say “How was there a death”

clearly I’m tired

p17 of our whisper with litten and p1 of our neighbours :sob:

1 Like

I’d still like to think JMW is good, but my confidence is shaking the longer they stay alive lol