Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Minstrel

Am super busy today cant talk much, will talk more tommorow

someone who do i vote

tell me tomorrow

VOTE: Litten

Icet

JMW

Atlas

Tutuu

May

Zug

Ignoring Misty in the list

Atlas can be the demon if either Zug or Icet was the devil’s advocate. Atlas whispered Ice D1 and whispered Zug d2, those are the only people they whispered that they could have informed that they will either protect them or protect them, allowing them to claim fool. If neither of those are true, they are either good or a minion.

Jarek cannot mechanically be the demon if we are dealing with a Pukka instead of a different demon, since Jarek didn’t wake up night one according to the chambermaid information. With JMW CC’ing Bionic, we know at least one of them have to be evil and in a JMW evil world we could be dealing with a po instead (this doesn’t explain the two deaths though).

Ice could be the demon if JMW is evil, but they are cleared from being the demon if JMW is good. Mechanically I don’t understand why they drunked the mastermind still.

…I could keep going, but there are still a lot of mechanical possibilities, I could build a world for a lot of people being demon right now

That isn’t an ordered list btw

i reject the theory of pukka poisoning not supporting evil bluffs

i drunked the assassin

wdym two deaths

In a bionic good world we are missing a kill

@Zugzwang We’re whispering when you’re around BTW

oh

bionic is just evil

Is there a reason you hard trust someone claiming your exact character

He’s a good kitten.

Yeah but it’s final seven and all game yoy have went back and forth on him possinly being evil only to come to the conclusion now that he’s good when he’s still double claiming your role

I never said I hard trust him. I said I townread him off socials and I don’t currently want the 1v1 resolved. My expression of my trust in him here is maybe exaggerated because I’m frustrated with everybody insisting we have to resolve this 1v1 when neither player in it wants it resolved

with all due respect what makes you think that you two saying it doesn’t need to be resolved holds water

1 Like

I’m not having this conversation right now, I need to talk to Zug first