Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

can somebody sell me on icet not demon
i’m aware there is some mechanical logic behind it but i’m still debating on the usefulness of the assassin pick, even if i think it isn’t particularly as bad as i built up in my head now

trying but best i can come up with is “ice demon requires jmw minion”

though jmw play doesnt make a ton of sense as a minion

can you elaborate on the latter point

jmw would have had to hardclaim a random role if icet demon because there was no way he could have gotten bluffs before claiming to nuto

so if jmw is evil this points to one of jmw/bionic demon

the latter of which i think we can safely rule out

1 Like

@crazynuto did you ask jmw to claim to you or did he just do that

??? where

not used, sorry
being assassin, specifically
i have no clue where wazza got the info that jarek must be used from

i had originally assumed it was from you drinking with shaboaloth, but princess being assassin is too a possibility

im more curious then anything about what zug plans on claiming today

D2 began six days ago.

1 Like

before, or after bystanders death

I wolfread both Ice and Zug on those respective nights and figured they could be demon (IceT for playing more reserved and sending a lot of whispers, Zug for the sailor doubleclaim + generally not trending up for me)
as for Bystander, that was because they claimed Tinker to Nuto and Nuto didn’t buy it, so I went to check them.

Any consequential actions which resulted in a player’s demise during the night would be announced at daybreak.

1 Like

and why am I the demon again

i want to start by saying im pretty sure im cleared off of interactions with Jarek NOT including the fact im extremely polarized

i got Jarek to claim Goon, so me as evil is pushing that I was an Evil who was OK with Jarek publicly claiming Goon, which is weird to begin with

not only that, I wouldn’t be the Demon nor the Godfather as I would have enough knowledge for me to know Jarek claiming Goon is a suboptimal play

and if Jarek is Assa, me being Evil leaves DA / MM and idk where im going with this but trust me im good :+1:

OK anyways in the world where I am good, demon cannot be a zombuul due to a kill last night, no gossip exists, zombuul cant kill, only kill potential is assa and i drunked assa (assa pick W!!!)

the demon likely isn’t shab due to lack of revivals (tho this is debatable), but there was a single kill last night which is suboptimal for the evil team, added the evil team isnt limiting kills to not narrow demon POE due to possible revivals

so the demon is po / pukka, pukka worlds are the worlds with messed up info so im assuming pukka for the rest of this post, also im assuming may / zug didnt drink with someone important as neither has outed anything

If Pukka poisoned Nuto it means Tinker died D2 / Assassin used N2 / App Assa used N2, two of those had to happen and all are pretty debatable to begin with except for the last option. It also means Nuto either got correct info on Wazza (which ok doesnt matter) or Wazza is Evil which they were night killed by specifically a Pukka due to lack of other kills available

so Wazza / Nuto are good

im assuming gummy / bys are also good due to just dying N2, technically they can be minion since luka didnt whisper and wouldnt know their team if they stabbed but also if theyre evil thats great idc we’re winning

leaves jmw / bionic / hazard / atlas / tutuu / mistyx / may / zug / someone

hazard has to be good due to no other way of them dying, which means bionic is evil, and 22 is also openwolfing

so thats bionic / 22 as evil and POE of jmw / atlas / mistyx / may / zug / someone

jmw chose zug, if jmw is real then zug is demon they need to be pukka, so zug demon means jmw minion, if zug is minion that really doesnt matter

may / zug really should be solved tho

i think thats all the mech info, mixtys cant be demon if it is a godfather game but thats not really solvable but idt theyre demon

the only thing this doesnt account for is hidden evil goon jumpscare

atlas demon needs DA on them which isnt as hard as it seems i just dont think theyre demon lol

1 Like

why would luka stab as assassin without knowing their team actually thats a good question

why not

assuming thats a before, given you announced shortly

the odds are in your favor and if you hit evil oopsies thats pretty funny and it becomes a lot harder to socially solve the game

can you elaborate?