Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Oh but your special world of me/nuto/tutuu/Icet clearly nuto dying isn’t tragic either, still got a wolf

unused assassin yeah?
or whatever the hell they are this fine evening

I’ll say the same thing I’ve said about Icet, I’ll say the same thing I’ve said about Nuto, I’ll say the same thing I say about Princess, I can’t control you, just because you’re more than likely on the same team as me, I can’t control everything you do, I’m good at this game sure, but I can’t sit here and pretend like I’m the be all that ends all for you, if you want to push your world, you can, you have your reasonings against it that’s the end of what I can do

tutuu unused assassin would be by far the funniest thing ever

…you gave icet the go ahead to poison assassin n3
‘not controlling’ is different from ‘not helping’

I’m hating this assumption, it keeps hitting me

I’ve said MULTIPLE TIMES now that I chose not to control Icet ability, I said the characters I wanted poisoned and Icet disagreed so I changed the subject to more important

I don’t care if they made a misplay, stop roping me into it as if it was my choice ffs

i disagree, but im clearly not in the mental state to be arguing about this

talk to you later
i’ll come back in 5 or 30 minutes or not at all for a few hours
we’ll see

@Litten did may and zug out?

they have confirmed that one of them is faking but refuse to provide further information publicly

May and zug unless i have a claim from one of you thats not sailor i am killing you both

Sailor should never live this long un tested
And may if you lied to me you straight up tried to get the gambler killed which is also death worthy

1 Like

They want to claim to me or Nuto for some reason

Dislike

May is sailor, Zug needs to claim

i dont think its wolfy but i do think its annoying

I think its only wolfy if both are wolf.

Its annoying cause we cant really go further till we have the knowledge of who put themselves in a double claim

No

It’s fine, you just gotta not “slip me” any of the information

@Zugzwang i wanna whisper you directly when you are free.