Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Litten. If you know anything i will give you this one opportunity to snitch

I know nothing

1 Like

But also, you know me, can’t snitch even if I learn the information, but I would say if I knew

Damn it

basically any argument against you that doesnt include assassin/tinker n2 (didnt happen) or someone evil is rendered null
the only point to continuing this is if i wanted to try and cause a fight about what i think is the ‘good game’
which i don’t
so i do not have anything to say

whys that

i do not like it thus it doesnt exist
also it needs four string of events to happen

1. pukka poisoned crazy
  2. assassin killed n2
  3. tinker killed n2
  4. wazza dying as a trusted player by a good player

which isn’t that far fetched but i don’t believe its a very likely world

i mean in wazza v worlds you toss out the last one (can assume assassin apprentice of it conflicts cm info idk) and it makes like, a good amount of sense to me?

not like it’s the only possibility but i don’t want to rule it out

in the specific world where it means wazza w its fine

otherwise its. questionable why a poisoned grandmother would get sober info on a good player

yeah thats my big hangup with it

d1/n2 is a little weird in every world but i think player weird is a safer assumption than st weird usually

my running theory is an inexperienced demon targetted somebody they thought wouldn’t be executed (bystander) and jarek killed gummy for suspecting them

that or the kill was just a wildcard to make people suspect me/wazza/hazard for not dying early

im trying to figure out who the 3rd minion would be in zug/bionic/tutuu/x if its not just may

I also just want to point out real quickly along with the whole thing from Litten about Minstrel that in this world Atlas is saying, we have two Exorcists apparently

honestly

i think we’ve significantly trotted over why it makes no sense

could still be jmw

wolves ccing each other makes no sense

1 Like

But I can still see it

remember the first botf on the forums?

does jmw socially make sense?
also i just remembered i still havent done the d3 whisper log

1 Like

actually y’all ain’t as old as me

for explanation, the first botf had 4 wolves, 2 of which claimed the same role, and then the other 2 claimed the same role

1 Like