Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

I don’t know, in my whisper they hit me with some good reasoning on why they didn’t cc.

honestly I’m looking into Mistyx worlds atm

It’s entirely possible I was drunked N1 by the Goon (on the assumption that Jarek was real), but honestly my N2 info seems pretty correct so it’s entirely possible I was killed N3 by the Po and that there was no drunking involved, so there’s even a possibility that Mistyx is wolf with Tutuu and that Mistyx decided to bus Tutuu due to them being, what we presume to be, a used assassin

with mm or da instead of godfather?
i think theyre socially better then their other games but we dont have much to work with because of her focus on specific things that are generalized annoying to everyone

this needed may fake and i dont see tutuu lolcatting like that as goon

Explain?

The latter part of the post explains a world where tutuu and Mistyx are evil together

he claims to have targetted tutuu when tutuu said they were still evil

tutuu assassin mistyx demon doesn’t make too much sense with jareks. peculiar reaction. i believe

Is there not just a possibility that May drank themself?

Oh wait I see

See, the thing is that tutuu/Jarek claimed to have been turned N1 which we already know is impossible regardless of the May thing, after all DA would have to randomly target the Goon on N1 and I’d be able to see them awaking which means I would’ve received a 1 with no possibility of being drunk.

As for the N2 situation, the May thing clarifies a few things for us and yeah I could’ve seen Tutuu awaking, but in this situation, it just makes you locktown and you’re still alive, they’ve clearly been killing locktowns so why kill Someone instead of you

Also, it can’t be a Mist!Po world unless Someone/Mistyx is aligned and Mist killed Someone, but I’ve seen nothing to support that.

It would also still be working on the assumption that Tutuu is evil with Mistyx

i’m not with jarek because i would have tilted way harder at him for pulling this if i was

that’s disingenuous but like

i feel like the entire me jarek thing is Pretty Obviously Not Partnered if you look at the actual posts and not just “general timeline of events”

I’m gonna be honest with you

I’m just working through this world to clear you not because I believe it to be true lol

i figured

i’m helping!

1 Like

yeah just letting you know

I appreciate it, I was gonna disagree and play devil’s advocate but honestly people have their own feelings on bussing in BMR so like lol

we’ve clearly found that out because I despise bussing and yet some people think it’s good

i would have literally 0 reason to do this btw if i was a demon who killed someone itd be because i didnt know his claim and was scared of it

if i didnt think that was an issue id just have let him take the fall regardless of if he was good or minion

This world is talking about if you’re both evil and you decided to kill him to “confirm” the Pukka world

However in this case you’d have a world with 2 dead evils (upon presumption) and an outed wolf and you’d be on your own