Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Oh

Can’t tell difference between Mm and exo

Yeah but still if Icet is the demon and JMW is a minion we don’t have time to execute them or figure that out

This feels like a very “pro may move” not a “pro executing the demon” move

I’m a good kitten

Yeah but I want to have time to kill you and them and someone else if the game doesn’t end

Why has tutuu been alive this entire time

Because we have been killing other people

This really isn’t that hard

Why have we been killing other people

That’s a good question

The answer is “because of you” which is a large portion of the reason why I don’t trust you

Okay but do you think they are my demon

IDK

Jarek beint alige means absolutely nothing because they are probably not the demon

Anyone is free to debate that subject, I will not oppose a tutuu execution but I do not believe they are the demon and I think we will be walking into f5 with two executions and a possible DA on the table

Unless buonic was the da and we got really lucky

bubonic plague

4 Likes

I’m back and looking at the grimoire. The main concern here is devil advocate. I don’t think we killed the devil advocate. That’s very problematic, no one seems concerned about that. I do not know how to deal with that either, we had very little investigative information and most of our information has been dismantled so it became a social game and a little mechanics sprinkled in (the exo). We can’t reliably solve for who the DA is at this stage of the game (if we have one).

If May is good, I suggest you try to drink with someone you think the devil advocate could be tonight. Magnus might let it through if you explain that you haven’t tested yourself yet, and with the amount of little information we have about who the devil advocate could even be if they exist.

why cant bionic be DA