Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

it is

I hate losing more than may does

how is it my fault

you went mia for most of the day, didnt offer up a defense, got the gambler killed, and still havent said who you “exorcized”?

Do you remember how you won Lizards. Do you remember how evil prevented us from getting the correct solve in Hide and Seek. Do you remember what helped us push incorrect worlds in Serpent and the Swordsman. I’m tired of living like this. Aren’t you tired?

bionic claimed their targets I’m pretty sure

that said for obvious reasons I don’t believe them

1 Like

…so the claimed grandchild and the claimed gambler.

1 Like

I’m dead my activity is obv gonna be spotty

What sort of defense do i put up? I claimed my role and actions when accused, plus I’ve been misexed so much in many games that i just prioritize attacking

I did say earlier, but i have to go now so wait 20 minutes if you want me to find it

I don’t even think Bionic is necessarily good. I just hate your attitude about it.

i dont think bionic good worlds are worth writing off entirely but i don’t think they’re worth as much energy as bionic evil worlds

1 Like

i did not know that

buhbye

attacking who youve pushed no one all game except the traveler you wanted to policy kill

1 Like

that was a different person
i Did Not Read Hide and Seek because THAT SCRIPT SUCKS
somebody ditching for the entire game and not trying to counterargue is not something I should have to consider as good

What game was hide and seek

And yet you have to do it. You are obligated to do it. That is how the game works. You cannot write people off because you do not want to deal with them. Poor play, analysing poor play, townreading poor play, it is all part of the package here. You are the only person you can control. Our job is to win, not to feel like the loss wasn’t our fault.

Marissa Leafia Kiiruma evils

1 Like

…or the other people could play the game they signed up for
at least someone fucking tried

What would you expect from t!Bionic that you don’t see here?