Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

The energy in the air is leading me to believe we should kill JMW

pushing people
they do that as town

It would be nice if they would, but other people refusing to play doesn’t mean you get to refuse to analyse their slot. That is you refusing to play because they did it first. That’s not our job here.

probably the gambler not dying on him

1 Like

them policying the app isnt pushing a person

Okay yeah that’s fair

if somebody does this am i obligated to jump after them and waste over 700+ posts and hours of my time just to slightly consider them as good

if we’re talking bionic v worlds then how did hazard die

can’t have been assassin because of ice

can’t have been gossip unless there was one i missed

was n2 double assassin + po charge? what happened to the third kill then?

I don’t even think we need to solve for bionic good or evil we just need to hit the demon

You don’t have to spend 700 posts on it. You just have to not throw worlds into the garbage immediately

Kittyboy says Icet may not have drunked the Assassin

1 Like

Also, GF

i did consider it
but then i wrote it off because the gambler died on them and they havent tried to push for anything or try to help since

But that was a rhetorical question. My point is that you have to, like, actually put consideration into this. To compare and express these things. And you cannot dismiss entire worlds on one person. You would not do this for a normal player - it is only under very niche circumstances that you would townread somebody so much that you dismiss all worlds where they’re wolf, and even then you have to re-evaluate eventually. Treat wolfreads on Bionic with the same caution and respect. That is all I ask.

Killing the tinker at day start is a magnus move

1 Like

Like otherwise GF basically added in an outwider that could sometimes help good, GF is a worse Baron in a lot of games

…i’m doing it on jarek/tutuu right now

im not playing around this until ice says it outright unless youre arguing its an ice w world

i refuse to accept this unless you give me a reason this would happen after a villager execution

there is so many worlds and options
we have to push for the most likely
and the most likely, is bionic being evil