Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

cats cant’ have chargers in their home or they chew on the cords

2 Likes

if exorcist was a bluff bionic was a minion and bionic/jmw didn’t coordinate their claims

i think this is more likely than minion!jmw randomly hardclaiming without bluffs

And i died from a non gamble scrnario?

no? you gambled minion!bionic as exo in that world

unless you’re saying its in the bionic v world in which case yeah that would be necessary and no i dont believe it

well not don’t believe it and moreso find it unlikely

(there are articles on https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/forums/37-Mafia-University (and many other places probably) that do a better job of explaining a lot of this stuff thtbhtbhbthbt)

The most important things as town are getting other people to find you as town, and to find other people as town/wolf.

As for being found town:

In general having a consistent* thought progression helps people find you; this is especially true lategame. As town, since your thoughts are real, if you’re invested enough in the game your thoughts will naturally (mostly) be consistent, since you’ll remember your opinions well. Obviously though, your motivation and time will vary. I’d recommend keeping a document to help yourself stay consistent, and to avoid forgetting your reads (this is also useful as wolf).

*Consistent doesn’t mean just sticking to the same reads, but rather, having a progression of reads that seems like something one could realistically have.

If you don’t have reads to share, you can always ask people about their reads - when they explain them, either you’ll be convinced (and now you have reads!) or you can argue why you don’t think their case is alignment indicative (in which case you’re still showing your thought processes).

Personally, I usually put all my posts through a mental filter of “is this wolfy? are the vibes off?” etc. I’m… unsure if this helps, but I haven’t been misexecuted in a long while (over a year), so… possibly (admittedly this is partly chance, as I have gotten miskilled by PRs a decent bit, but also PR kills are pretty different from eliminations IMO).

This does often take quite a lot of energy though, so I’m not sure if I’d recommend it.

As for finding people town or wolf - that’s… easier said than done. I’m unsure if my reads are usually >rand accurate so honestly I feel a bit unqualified to write the following thbthbthtbthb but I can give some generally well-regarded tips.

• Working with your townreads when solving is very helpful. Generally, having people to counter your biases, and notice things you don’t, makes your reads more accurate.
  • Keep track of why you’re reading someone a certain way (likely in a notes document). It’s easy to just file someone away as town, and forget how you got there - this has led to me failing to reevaluate wolves, more than I’d like.
  • If a read is more subjective (ie based on vibes, mindset, etc), come back later and think on it again; sometimes you see a new perspective.
2 Likes

See I knew Zug would be very good at this

1 Like

this filter is a lot more far reaching than described here
like how in KRC I was frequently lurking during the ITA sessions and then lying about it

this is one thing i disagree with personally wrt playing as villager
i never filter anything i say when i’m a villager and it reveals how stupid i am but also helps me be obvious town
i think it might be helpful depending on the person and environment for sure though

1 Like

I never filter anywthing I say when I’m villagre and I’m misexecuted basically every game

2 Likes

But I used to be misexecuted basically never while doing hte same thing so maybe it’s unrelated

1 Like

just be more villager

also there was that time when I crafted an opening post pregame to get TRed in Stratagem-15

May will put me in a dungeon for this :pensive:

2 Likes

I am well aware that I should not being saying these things here
because it makes people paranoid
but. it’s funny

1 Like

i just love the complete change of pace

6 Likes

i put literally everything i say through a filter because im scared of being misunderstood

I do avoid filtering myself, i just feel like it would be wolfy to policy myself, i also do not filter myself as wolf, and i hope both merge enough to just make me not policing my messages nai

@misty @atlas wanna whisper with me and wazza

@Mistyx