Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

you’re rather hard to forget based off your claim

i expect all the cards to be on the table tomorrow fwiw

i have been significantly less annoying about zug’s claim than i would like to be and i am entirely willing to let that all out tomorrow

Final Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Bionic Litten 1 Mistyx
Litten jmw 1 Bionic
Mistyx tutuu 0
Atlas Zugzwang 0
jmw May 3 Litten, Wazza, Hazardwaste
Sleep 0
Not Voting 10 Crazynuto, bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Atlas, tutuu, May, Zugzwang, Someone
Summary

May (3): Litten, Wazza, Hazardwaste
Litten (1): Mistyx
jmw (1): Bionic

Not Voting (10): Crazynuto, bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Atlas, tutuu, May, Zugzwang, Someone

Day 4 was forgotten in the calendar. As a consequence of this mistake, @May’s name was scrubbed from the history textbook.

Summary

But May’s soul persists nonetheless. Cue a round of laughter at your ineffectual attempts to eliminate them.

The game continues, with the following night phase ending by the expected hour.

Summary

On Day 5, nobody of any consequence was lost.

Except for poor unfortunate @Mistyx, but who’s counting? Xe was:

Summary

Welcome to Bad Moon Rising, Mistyx! Your name is CLOVER.
Justice is needed.

“Few humans have braved this mountain. Those who did… were never seen again.”

The seventh human to fall into the Underground, Clover embarks on a heroic search to find the missing children who fell down before them. Clover has a strong sense of justice and a drive to do what they perceive to be the right thing, and it can also be inferred that Clover has a strong sense of humour. More importantly, Clover can also be shown to be largely selfless and sometimes very determined to achieve a particular goal.

Good morning!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES

that makes this SO much easier

SO. I’m professor. Night 4 I targeted Gummy, who wasn’t revived. May and I thought I was probably Pukka’d, but wanted to hide this until today, so that if I wasn’t poisoned, they couldn’t just kill me to hide this.

Now, as they’ve evidently failed to kill me, Gummy is a wolf.

I realize you… might be annoyed at my play here. Which is fair, somewhat, given I did cause more confusion than I expected. And I did fail to revive someone. That being said, I don’t think we were finding W!Gummy without this, so I’d say it wasn’t terrible :stuck_out_tongue:

i mean i recognised you were probably professor after a bit

1 Like

but like i dont believe gummy was evil lol.
why do you think they died night 1?

presumably W!Princess was assassin, who shot without knowing teammates

that would be fucking funny honestly

1 Like

I would be SO tilted if I was Gummy ngl

travels in

shoots teammate

leaves