Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

In the name of justice, I strike you down, Tutuu! @Hearth

(aka i’m moonchild and i’m targeting tutuu)

3 Likes

I TRed Gummy off their death and the way they claimed, and they had claimed Tea Lady, which would be useful if revived. They were between Atlas and JMW, and JMW was unlikely to be DAed, so we’d have been able to execute JMW and see if they die. Whereas with any other revive, they just get nightkilled immediately, and can’t use their ability.

Grandmother would wake up with a new child

I told Zug this

we talked about this! But I realized that there would effectively be the same number of living townies, since the demon would kill the new grandchild, and the grandmother would die with them.

virgin literally kills town and it’s still super strong…
the sheer confirmation factor is worth more in bmr than its weigh in gold

1 Like

I think gummy is kind of a nice target to claim as evil because she’s easy to frame but still expands the PoE and I was talking to Zug a while back about how expanding the PoE to the villagers just above it (like gummy) is a good priority to have as evil

ok but. I did not think this

Did Kay not tell you

Anybody else being revived confirms them as town

nyaaaaaaaaaa May you agreed that I shouldn’t revive Nuto in post 69

okay I’m being honest post 69 feels way too funny to not be fake

2 Likes

IT’S ACTUALLY POST 69

1 Like

THIS IS REAL LOL

1 Like

Is it though?

But yes I misremembered I did call it “unwise”. My bad

IT IS

1 Like

IT’S REAL

1 Like

I SWEAR TO GOD IT’S REAL

1 Like

But yes I was thinking at the time “well reviving the Grandmother confirms an additional player, but nuto is already confirmed, and reviving somebody else could confirm them” which is not actually true and optimal thought and I forgot I thought it.

1 Like