Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Unless magnus runs it differently

Blaming me for what Zug decided to do before we had any contact whatsoever is silly. Wazza is explicitly saying I should bear responsibility for that. When he was counterclaiming my role and I didn’t know shit and was like “yeah there’s a solid chance he’s a wolf for it”.

Before I whispered him the day before yesterday, we, again, had no contact whatsoever about roles. I never claimed to him, he never claimed to me. I want to make this entirely clear. This was not a coordinated play. I did not “let him get away with” shit until he claimed Professor to me, after which I was like yeah whatever he’ll be outed if he’s a liar soon enough, and then yesterday I didn’t want his role to be fully public in order to avoid Pukka frame worlds (but it was My Idea to have us claim to Wazza in the first place). I don’t want to be blamed for this because it wasn’t my fucking fault.

Tutuu

Nevermind

When’s the charge

Oh n2

If it was po I would have charged last nigbt

If we hit a da target today and go down a villager from moon we go to 4 where if we didn’t hit the demon yesterday we most certainly wouldn’t be able to win

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

nyaaa

2 Likes

yeah at this point im probably just shooting 22

1 Like

Sailor doesn’t even work if they are legit cuz pukka will just snake the sailor if sailor is legit and if they are evil they will not die anyway

moonchild going below professor is really funny to me

they said 6 hours ive got about 20 minutes left

1 Like

If tutuu really were Goon I would have been Drunk yesterday from choosing them

Wait
Can’t uou shoot travelers?

So if anybody had any remianing doubts. Also they would’ve been turned Good on N3 when I chose them not on N4 like they claimed

Oh my fucking god

1 Like

thought about it

decided it wasn’t worth it

1 Like

I’m your life line if all evil f3 or whatever but it’s really funny I can die from moon