Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

if you’re town btw I think we lose

we lose then lol

ggs wrap it up

That is, of course, unless we strike lucky lol

it was a good game guys well played

This game is a loss because we all know I’m evil (I actually tried in an FM game)

3 Likes

Is there any world where zug is just the demon who claimed lunatic because they thought “well might as well, maybe I’m lunatic” and then just backed into one of their demon vluffs thaybhapeoned to be supported by their “shab claim”

i feel like we’ve largely been making bad executions this game

No literally just said Shabaloth and I said Advocate and then nothing. Until he sent an imgae claiming Hazzy Minion and that he would attack… Bionic and somebody else, I forget who, and then I was like “you’re the Lunatic”

1 Like

i think we are at the point where we stop questioning optimal and just kill people we think are the demon

1 Like

It was n5 uesterday right

May did you ask questions about how magnus runs sailor

may

after he survived execution as a sailor claim?

How do you have me as evil after Bionic outed trying to CC my role when we sit next to each other

like I see your reason socially but like how does that ever work out

Bionic, let’s face it, doesn’t communicate well with others, as evidence by them hating whispers
I can see communication breaking down

I don’t believe his claim at all

okay yeah I think you’re definitely evil how do you have bionic as V they are actually lock wolf

when does this go off btw. if immediately we can eliminate any worlds where 22 is not evil after may’s claim to target them right

judge