Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

tonight

1 Like

yes

that at least I can understand
what I don’t like is you are trying to push that and also Bionic V angle at the same time
doesn’t fit logically

yeah I’d never listen to or send neighbor whispers, unless im talking with another evil teammate

It’s botc. I’m going to look at multiple different angles in order to figure out the game. You have tested out almost the entire circle of people and we still haven’t seen a failed kill. If you are good and may is the demon, no one is going to die tonight. The only world in which we are currently losing is if Atlas is the demon, which, I think is a silly thought to have

I think you are intentionally leading the game into a losing direction
I don’t mind dying for the cause. But I don’t trust you

imo we live in a Bionic/22/Zug/May world and they kept the sailor doubleclaim to play around Zug DA

we win that cus theres no death tonight and we double tap may twice

1 Like

i think v bionic is a pretty unlikely world at this point but i still think bionic jmw w/w is fairly likely

could make a social case if need be

That reply was so fast wtf

1 Like

Also yeah thats why im fine with dying here

1 Like

I mean yeah, that’s entirely possible, but we also win in that world so like

1 Like

Actually

if GF is in play does anyone else know if there is +1 or -1 outsider or only if they whisper it

because I think if Litten is telling the truth about Bionic then it’s just Bionic GF which explains 22 Goon claim and makes a lot of sense with Zug/May

Godfather learns how many outsiders are in play and what they are

Yeah but like do the teammates know

Not unless they talk to the gf

1 Like

i don’t think zug may w/w makes sense socially

maybe i shouldn’t be writing it off after how complex may magnus tutuu faked stuff last time but

basically every interaction they’ve had has felt unpaired

doesn’t explain the goon claim because bionic jarek never whispered

unless you mean that in the sense that jarek/22 not gf makes it reasonable in which case

eh? we were already assuming that

I think it points to jarek not having info about outsiders when they claimed
which strings together with Bionic, which strings together with how May has been trying to keep the V!Bionic gate open

so either im confbiased hard or the pieces are falling in place and we just won

Well “just” is a stretch but I think the wincon is different so I don’t really care too much since dead can still vote may when I die