Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

is there a world where assassin is unspent btw

if wazza died to pukka we dont have a guarantee jarek used it n2

Technically yes

If JMW is good we lose in that world

i dont think you believe this

why not

I think it makes a lot of sense

my bad guys I should’ve picked the assassin n4

3 Likes

actually I would’ve needed to choose assa n5

i dont think you roll into the game on d5 and think youve solved it within an hour

We have 2 outed wolves, Zug’s claim is incredibly fake and I think May is the only viable demon candidate in this world because I know Zug and IceT can’t be demon

I think its pretty easy to arrive at this answer if you consider everything so far tbh?

If you think Atlas can be a demon candidate then like, sure, but isn’t that resolved tomorrow

then why did you present none of these takes until now i haven’t seen you push a single thing until youve locked this in

I’ve been pushing Bionic and 22 as wolf since they outted and Zug wolf since like day 3

I did post this in thread right and not just in a whisper
I’m too busy to check but im sure I did somewhere

The only take that I haven’t said anywhere is May demon and that’s because I V read may until like, a day or two ago

An unused assassin would probably never be drunk, so, if it’s unused may is probably fake
But also why hold it this long

okay

whered that flip come from

what happened to may and zug never being w/w because of how the doubleclaim worked out

Flip came from mechanical locks and I don’t recall ever thinking or saying they’re not w/w for the doubleclaim resolve are you sure you have the right person

Im gonna go double check I didn’t say that