Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

My dog thinks this also

3 Likes

What

why… would I actually do this
like if I was demon, I’m not shab, so why would my intent early on be to take a bluff that’s really awkward to fake

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Litten jmw 4 Bionic, crazynuto, Litten, Wazza
May Zugzwang 0
jmw May 0
Sleep 0
Not Voting 11 bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, Mistyx, May, Zugzwang, Someone
Summary

jmw (4): Bionic, crazynuto, Litten, Wazza

Not Voting (11): bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, Mistyx, May, Zugzwang, Someone

i am opposed to only have one person nominated

Zug was nominated

yeah iirc May nommed me, then jmw nommed May?

@Magnus @Silviu200530 @Hearth

1 Like

And nobody nommed the actual Demon, which is presumably Icet,

could you elaborate

Joke about my like D1 guess that the Demon was Icet

1 Like

I forgot ‘em, my mistake.

VOTE: Zug

4 am thoughts think not doing this is a mistake

gn

my only issue is that if Zug is scum, they’re DA’d today unless they’re exactly demon with JMW

This topic was automatically closed after 7 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Final Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Litten jmw 4 Bionic, crazynuto, Litten, Wazza
May Zugzwang 1 Mistyx
jmw May 0
Sleep 0
Not Voting 10 bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, May, Zugzwang, Someone
Summary

jmw (4): Bionic, crazynuto, Litten, Wazza
Zugzwang (1): Mistyx

Not Voting (10): bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, May, Zugzwang, Someone

IMG_0665

When one door closes, another one opens. With the execution and death of @Jmw on Day 5, the game officially ends. They were:

Summary

Welcome to Bad Moon Rising, Jmw! Your name is DALV.
Just wants to be left alone.

“I don’t know who you are but I ask you… Please leave!”

Dalv is socially awkward and claims to desire solitude. He often monologues about how he sent the other monsters away and how he wonders if they ever really cared about him. Despite that, he does not actually want to be alone, but rather fears that any friends he makes will leave him behind the moment they grow tired of the Dark Ruins. His interests include writing and illustrating children’s books, playing the organ and growing vegetables (especially corn).

1 Like
Result

Deadlocked. There is no remaining mechanical way for the Evil team to lose.

Undertale Yellow OST - 005 Fallen Down

Summary

Congratulations to our victors, IcetFeelsPain, jmw, Tutuu, Zugzwang, PrettyPrincess and Litten.

Condolences to the Good team.

3 Likes