Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

You nominated zug, removing one nomination possinle to nominate Icet

May dies to Pukka poison and only evil remain alive to nominate. Being able to vote doesn’t really help in that case.

honestly I looked at Litten’s alignment and just went “I don’t care”

I’m not gonna say I didn’t have points where I townread them but I didn’t see their alignment making an impact on a mech-focused script like BMR

1 Like

Nobody left alige to nominate the demon

yeah this is tricky with the voudon. only dead can vote but only alive can nominate. very tricky. and voudon has both powers. voudon so strong. if litten was town we get rekt imo. like even if he had the same reads. we probably get rekt with a town litten with his wolfsiding reads? he reevaluates and we cant kill him

Silviu decided most of which roles were in the game, although I did intervene and change the Innkeeper for the Grandmother because otherwise town had very little information and it could drag on forever.

Not putting in Pacifist was a pain but it would’ve been meta-confirmed if we had so it was fine.

I joked that evil people nya

And then I forgot May exists

I thought Zug was an evil candidate. I was casing him before and after that. I did not know the exact circumstances we were in such that the Demon had to be nominated. I did not think an Icet nom would ever go through without great effort on my part because the dead would not listen to me, and I was not prepared to put in great effort.

Feel free to blame me!!

There was a moment where I told atlas legitmately I was looking at my demon iso and I thought we were fucked with Icet early game

Here is what Litten would not want you to know.
His reads were incorrect when he joined the game before knowing his Minions.

1 Like

L bozo

A lot of this was based off incorrect assumptions such as who the grand child was

I was not really in a position to give a shit. Nobody was going to listen to me.

Not without great effort, and I only had the time and energy to throw out one-liners. It is what it is. Who up self filfilling they prophecy

1 Like

I did really want the godfathers to do something

But somehow fate always flips itself on me

My first vote was on a wolf though may

The first expectation was Icet / Bionic / Misty / Atlas, and then he slotted Tutuu in somewhere.

1 Like

Atlas was getting double claimed and jarek was clearing themselves by goon

“People will think Litten is an evil traveller anyways”

“Make them evil anyways”

“Great idea”