Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

ALSO I was scared someone would point out the large amount of “Nyaaa” with exactly 3 a’s

Half of town scumread Icet, yeah.
But for a game like BotC in particular, finding a personal incentive to take charge isn’t really present when there are so many voices still around. When you’re one in three, you have to care. One in sixteen…

Litten’s a dedicated player regardless of alignment, so it works out. Sometimes that motivation isn’t there for everyone else.

1 Like

Nyaaaaa

1 Like

I think the gf thing was fine, town wasn’t losing even with a gf kill, a lot of people suspected Icet and the minions were in bad claims

It turns out even with a good execution it’s very possible for town to be winning

BOTC is a weird game that I can’t properly tell if I like playing or not

I couldn’t even fucking vote. Litten had all the votes. I couldn’t convince people to exile him. None of it felt like it mattered. Nothing did.

1 Like

Evil was definitely in a losing position even with you there, if people were paranoid and ignored you entirely.

3 Likes

i have 100% evil winrate in botc am i a prodigy? hold on. i think i might not know my own strength

By spamming GIFs?!

1 Like

I didn’t even have the votes, if yoy noticed I failed to get people to vote zug, the dead had all the votes there and could just be spoken with

Every time I tried to propose anything to anybody they were like yeah whatever

3 Likes

I do think it would have been an uphill battle to convince them to kill Icet at that juncture

Cat pic

3 Likes

THIS

is how you look IRL?!?

2 Likes

Accurate feeling, unfortunately I don’t really know what to do myself

Meow…I canyanot confirm or deny

thats a female cat

i know coz male ones cant be orange black and white

3 Likes

I’m confused on why sleep is an option