Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

you were actually DAed here
so you wouldn’t have died

1 Like

gg i was savant

3 Likes

Even saying “Bionic could maybe possibly be Good” people just fundamentally did not have any interest in caring unless I put in massive effort that I just couldn’t

4 Likes

I can confirm I tried this multiple times to test the waters and realized people would not believe GF worlds or bionic hood worlds

Can confirm. Benguined had Savant information this game.

1 Like

There was a spilt second of where I thought it would be funny if the tinker died at day start but that wouldn’t happen, and then JMW told me he woke up

(the storytellers gave me a savant report every day. they should simply have solved using the one i got that all but confirmed litten was leading good off a cliff)

3 Likes

What was the reports

It is time to bless our subjects and show them who we are. They may try to escape, but well, they can’t go very far. They think we are going to help them, oh how sad. Next time, try wishing on a star. This is our message to the people.

If I was awake I would have posted this

uhh day 1 was “4 townsfolk are immune to execution but none have requested to be executed” or “only 2 evils have explicitly whispered each other and neither was the demon”

3 Likes

The second statement was correct, but the former was reasonable if Gummy was sober, yep.

Day 234?

day 2 was “outside of the basic demon killing ability no evils have had any mechanical impact on the game (including evil travelers)” or “chef and clockmaker would’ve gotten the same number, and they probably would’ve lied about it because 4 townsfolk have lied about their character or results, purely (in mag’s opinion) to good’s detriment”

1 Like

Day 3:
You are the leech host
You are poisoned

I specified this, actually.

I realized you were chambermaid, from looking at the characters in play + your 3 the previous day
so I claimed Sailor, as it’s the only one that would wake

I hated rolling efil btw
Evil is like, really boring, it’s the same song and dance every time but it’s somewhat worse because it’s botc and slightly more random mechanic wise

2 Likes

didn’t get one on day 3 but day 4 was “all travelers are evil and all evils know each other through the whisper chain” or “all evil players are alive and well and register as such” and also “of the following statements (po is in play, savant day 2 statement 2, or the minions are gf, assassin, da), either exactly 1 is true or all 3 are”

^ literal psychopath

Why did you think I was good

1 Like