Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

magnus awarded me best wolf performance in our PMs

im not allowed to self-nominate due to the rules but if anyone would like to feel free to

1 Like

This truly was bmr

Idk i didnt feel like joining for some reason and i guess that saved me from voudon hell

/sign

1 Like

:people_hugging:

it was mech optimal as long as the demon candidates were in the 3 obvious choices.

I told Litten and made it very clear that unless I’m told otherwise, we go for these 3 candidates and if it’s wrong, I’ll accept the loss as being my fault because ultimately, I was not going to look into a world where tinker suicided N2 and it wasn’t an assassin kill

CAT STOLE MY MILK

1 Like

deserved

2 Likes

milkman steals ur mum next

1 Like

The Demon is not usually in the obvious choices. That is how this game works.

that is quite literally why I included Icet in the 4 choices
I scratched them off because I felt we don’t get to a point where we execute Icet

maybe if you didn’t do some stupid shit with Zug I would’ve been able to wrap my head around things a lot earlier

Every world I made with Icet I made sure to make it wrong so a random villager I name will disagree with it

1 Like

I think the double claim and letting it live hurt good considering how powerful da is

I want to have it made clear I constantly stated throughout D3 we need to solve this May/Zug thing

1 Like

First one is wrong, not hunting for power and dominance

1 Like

right you want the opposite ,,,

1 Like

Can’t believe a sociopath then

1 Like

I didn’t “do anything with” him until the day he claimed Professor, after which I wanted him to live for one more day because he claimed Professor and would have to out himself on a failed revive later, which a Demon does not do. The day after he claimed Professor I immediately went and told you what had happened so you could solve with it. People really overestimated the degree to which I knew what Zug was doing.