Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

It would have been funny if zig kept claiming sailor

1 Like

Again, he did not ask me before double claiming me, he did not inform me of anything, it was not planned. It was a straight-up CC. He claimed my role because hehad no bluffs. That wasn’t my fault. The only thing I did was get him to claim Professor like D3 and keep him alive a single day in order to have him outed by a failed revive.

1 Like

Zug thought you were also bluffing, which is why he stuck to it for so long.
Just a fun fact.

1 Like

btw was i premature to give up? like i sub in and i see 3 villagers all calling me outed wolf. i see im in a cc with misty and she’s townread. so i decide fuck it im going in anti-spewing. i also told the hosts im not backreading anything im here to be a body so the slot isnt empty. did i theoretically have like a chance to win that thunderdome, if i had more desire to play?

No

1 Like

no

1 Like

I was mad at jarek for subbing out because it was possinle tutuu random stabbed someome not part of the plan

I would argue anyone could win their way out of a thunderdome, given enough focus and assuming the other team can’t readily prove you’re lying. But it’s hard.

1 Like

By the way may who were you planning on drinking with tonight

i read the whispers between jarek and icet and they agreed that jarek should stab wazza if he survives. if i didnt have those whispers - oh boy.

1 Like

I didn’t have a plan

1 Like

“Guess I’ll roll a dice. 3, Ice? Ok”

1 Like

no

1 Like

Thinking about that time my assassin tried to SPK me once

I was Demon

3 Likes

How did that go

The storyteller went “uhhhh are you sure” and they realized i was demon but it was funny postgame

3 Likes

I was prepared to bus all my teammates if nevceseyy to gain the trust of town and then it turns out atlas wasn’t even evil

nyaaa was the read that I wouldn’t claim Lunatic as evil real btw :pleading_face:

1 Like

sooooo sad ;-;

1 Like

(I’m guessing not because iirc it was mentioned only after whispering Icet)