Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

also if you were thinking my second savant day 4 report was super tonally different you’d be right

1 Like

I was better at tutuu than dancing because you didn’t respond

1 Like

respond to what?

I asked for a dande off comp

1 Like

oh wait when u pinged me itt? i thought u were good so i was ignoring you i didnt wanna spew anything lmaoo

Basically I won

3 Likes

Also I was wrong here. You were 2/3 correct.

Teehee

anyway i tunneled so hard on savant 2 statement 2 that when silviu started talking about double godfather and confirmed i was 1/3 i started thinking of mastermind worlds

Litten, when you were in that group whisper with Tutuu, you should’ve just said “Icet/Zugzwang/Jmw” randomly.

5 Likes

@Jarek i don’t care about the fact that you subbed out because you weren’t having fun but the fact that you did it directly after and presumably because of a failed wolf play is what i don’t respect

things happen if you keep avoiding consequences for mistakes like that you’re not going to improve

which is very frustrating in a team game like this

5 Likes

They broke it up before I could

1 Like

I’m ngl the subbing out was so weirdly placed I genuinely thought Jarek got banned

i would like to apply this section to bionic as well but he’s not going to listen to me so whatever

i could’ve sworn it was 1/3 i think mag intended statement 1 to be true on day 2

like I thought the reason why Jarek was replaced out was forced and it was like ??? to me at the time

didn’t put it into any of my thoughts or reasonings but

I think hionic played fine this game? They claimed their true role, was being active in the later parts trying to tell people they were wrong, ect

I feel like hionic tries a lot harder than people give iiim credit for

1 Like

The atlas thing was absolutely bullshit btw with the replace out

I mean I’m gonna be blunt I don’t care what you think, I subbed out because I felt like shit. You think I subbed out because you “caught” me, and that is exactly why

1 Like

Bionic was literally just being counterclaimed by an evil and happened to have the Gambler hit the day he was Gambled. There was no reason to sociallylock him evil