Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

The only possible bearing the game had on me subbing out was that the voudon existed and made it all the more worse for me to continue playing, I’m not being ironic on my hatred of that traveller and it being one of the main percieved reasons for me not being able to really defend myself did not help

But the main reason was because I was emotional, and I’m not going to subject people playing BOTC to random emotional outbursts even if they think I look less for it

I did have a long chat with the hosts afterwards it was quite nice but I dont’ think I’m quite over it

3 Likes

I kept mentioning this and people kept brushing it off

I mentioned it.

1 Like

Every time I went damn bionic is acting townie actually maybe we are wrong people were like

It was like the only argument I actually passionately made because I’m so damn tired of losing to this exact same thing and everybody brushed it off.

And I have no confidence in myself left so I just backed down.

This was planned by the way
Icet set up the pulka poison and then directed hazzy to gamble them

laughs malefically

1 Like

Probably should’ve caught that Icet wanted to be gambled so badly in a Pukka game

i don’t think he played bad but i don’t think he cares in a way that frustrates me to play with and will continue to frustrate me to play with

at the end of the day i’m a random person on the internet so it doesnt really matter

3 Likes

Gambler goes before pulka too

But it doesn’t fucking matter what I noticed because even if I had the perfect solve I would’be lost just like I did here.

That would have not saved him if he was gambled wrongly

I honestly didn’t socially lock Bionic as evil, I even openly stated that there was easily a chance Bionic was good, but I also made it clear that in that case, we probably lose

If you had the pergevt solfe you may have won
Dead had all the voting power
Very much in town court, it was a matter of swaying them, most evils were locked out…
The problem was you needed to convince them that day which was not happening
It likely needed to be floated before today

btw the hosts did give me 1 hour to read before declaring the sub in it wasnt forced to be instant but mama raised no bitch

1 Like

da is pretty miserable to play against i think

I agree

This is my assumption
There’s a reason I wanted JMW executed super badly yesterday instead of May, but both accomplished the exact same thing, JMW being executed and surviving would have been losing for town

Damn tutuu said a slur

2 Likes