Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

to be fair you also won a relatively recent game like this

Why the hell is there 600 postgame messages

nyaaa

1 Like

he’s just like me fr

Don’t scroll

1 Like

(Psychological technique to make you scroll)

1 Like

horrifying

1 Like

travellers in botf just ahouldnt exist 9 times out of 10

if they stay for a day or 2 its fine~ but past that the person in the slot can easily have more of an effect on the game than anybody else, and more often than not prople in traveller slots couldve just Signed Up Normally and been fine. Like litten makes up AN EIGTH of the thread, not even counting for whispers and they werent even here d1!

4 Likes

That wasn’f particularly fun because it was like this

1 Like

Okay well it was fun because of the thrill of the last day but that’s unrelated

2 Likes

i like botc botc is so fun except lizards coz i lost but serpent swordsman and undertale yellow balanced and fun imo

1 Like

you’re welcome

I’m not even in this game :sob:
And I’m starting to be more motivated to work my ass off as all alignments more and more.
Last time I was evil I purposefully was doing the bare minimum to stay utr smh

3 Likes

while i do agree it’s a reference to drabble duel and id assume arctic didnt even read this game so shrug

i found it funny at least (possibl i wouldnt haveif i were playing, but!)

2 Likes

the only botf game i played had at laest 2 of these travelers

maybe 3 but idr what gangster/harlot are by name

it was hell

Gangster kills their neighbour if the other neighbour agrees harlot learns your exact role if you agree but has a chance to kill you and the harlot, neither are very fun

1 Like

voudon in particular just seems very unsuited to longform to me tho

this is a fairly uninformed opinion so feel free to ignore it but when games last so much longer having the voting system be significantly altered by a guy who just joined midgame and can leave at any time just seems hella unfun lol. id absolutely policy that role personally

in person id imagine games are fairly short so gimmicky things like this arent like… ok its over already onto the next game, ykno?

2 Likes

imagine you’re evil and trying to waste a day getting voted off for your demon and then instead of that happening a traveller just decides to kill you and then your other minion pal gets voted off randomly too

or idk you’re bluffing some weak “I don’t care if I die” role and they’re like “Ok so let the gangster kill u it’s free”

wait nvm we might have had gangster instead of gunslinger then

i remember we had a traveler that swapped players around and then another traveler that shot them

and then voudon and i was deviant :joy_cat:

1 Like