Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

Gunslinger shoots 1 person out of anyone who voted on the first nomination of the day

1 Like

Slightly less bullshit than gangster, but still bullshit

1 Like

At least the shuffling one isn’t so bad that doesn’t actively remove you from the game or give town information it’s just a modifier

Basically if a traveller is just a modifier I’m mostly okay with it, with exceptions like apprentice and beggar which aren’t like that but are okay

And then voudon which can burn in a fire

wait no

there was also something that allowed you to only be able to whisper your neighbors combined with the traveler that swapped neighbors

idk that shit was just wack

That’s matron it does both of those things

oh

i hate matron

People don’t like it, I’ve never played with it

1 Like

I also have a big issue with travellers that aren’t actually travellers. The entire idea is that you can’t stay in the game for long or you joined late or whatever so you get a powerful role to use in the day or two you stick around except in every game I’ve ever played in shortform and longform it just doesn’t work like that

1 Like

if you didnt read the game why are you (even sarcastically) presenting opinions on others’ play

1 Like

i mean he copy pastaed a post from a different misc and then posted it in the postgame of a botf game it makes sense to me idk

2 Likes

Traveler discourse

It’s a fucking accessibility tool y’all :sob:

it was literally a copypasta that beared no relevance to anything that happened in this game

you could work this out by reading it and seeing that it referenced players who were not even in the game

2 Likes

Is it

2 Likes

Yes for irl play

1 Like

USE IT LIKE ONE

1 Like

botcu taking the fabled that’s meant to make the game more accessible to people and finding a way to create a game mode revolving around it that’s even less accessible than normal

3 Likes

i knew it was but it was still insulting

Ban travelelrs, they’re meant for irl gameplay i couldn’t agree more elizabeth the psychopath (reviewer)
empathetic

3 Likes

:sadquincy:

2 Likes