Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

nah
d1 executions in mafia are normal and that’s the same amount of time

also I’m willing to kill crazynuto today tbh

this isn’t mafia

jarek do you actually believe this or do you just want to prove someone and bionic wrong

2 Likes

(it basically is tho?)

I’m chanelling legitimate resentment yeah

like idk if we should exile travelers today or not, but feeling bad is not a reason we should consider

ik people here are used to this kind of thing that didn’t cross my mind but in a regular game of BOTC, that lasts like 30 minutes at most, I have seen people with this mindset that killing travellers is “free” and “we should do it because why not”

oh do you mainly play botc, not mafia

We’re here to kill the demon travellers can’t be the demon so it’s all just nonsense

I play both in equal parts, but they do play distinctly differently

1 Like

so
yeah they play differently but travelers who get exiled d1 still have a d1 amount of time to play the game? so why do you feel bad about it in botc but not here
I can see the argument in a 30 minute game, but that’s not what this is

*not mafia

here’s the town rolelist

the ones in red are ones that should be actively stated by the Apprentice and thus should result in their death (they should be complying with this)

the ones in green are the ones that are actively good for us to keep around until at least day 2, there is physically not enough repercussions for me to see it any other way and these roles should always be kept as they’re just +EV every step of the way, most of them are done and used up by day 2

the ones in orange are the roles that are good for town, but I don’t see a full reason on why they should be risked especially because we’re both risking negative effects for town, may not be proveable or are ultimately not going to be useful by the time where we have to just let the traveler die under all circumstances, they also may be roles that harm information

Let’s look at the minions, the one in red is the major fear, but I have a caveat for why we shouldn’t care for it. The one in orange is a minor problem but ulimately it probably won’t impact us as much as losing potential good for and the ones in good are inherently just fine for us to deal with if we kill off the apprentice on day 2

Now I’m not worried about the assassin, chances are, no matter what we do, there’s an assassin in this game, I’m aware the apprentice may have the same ability as an assassin, but ultimately that would just be stupid to have two assassin uses, so no matter what we do, exiling some extremely good use for town just on the case that the apprentice has an assassin ability, isn’t my worry in the slightest.

Devil’s advocate is honestly just a little annoying, but the chances of us executing the demon on Day 2, probably isn’t that high, plus if they end up surviving, then we’re already going to be questioning that.

Mastermind is obnoxious, but like I made it clear, killing the mastermind on day 2 in the case we executed the demon day 1 (which I heavily doubt we will) is perfectly fine as we have no risk of the mastermind ability being used through the apprentice

finally the Godfather, the Godfather can’t affect the setup afterwards, so there would be no outsider change, meaning if the Apprentice has it, in reality there’s probably still only 1 outsider, which makes it a 1/14 chance, which while it’s not worth the risk, I’m not willing to kill potential info on the basis that evil may get an additional night kill, that just feels stupid, we can also caveat this by killing someone who we know isn’t an outsider, which isn’t the most difficult thing to do in this game.

thank you for coming to my argument

Travelers in multiday inherently make no sense and only hinder good

Exile does not waste the execution

It is in addition to the execution

read my argument pls

it was like
mainly for you