Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

oh the misery

VOTE: gummybear
VOTE: Princess

nobody spoke to me so I know nothing. Shame.

1 Like

VOTE: PrettyPrincess

UNVOTE for now

has anyone actually like

cased gummybear

or are we just shrugging into killing her

the latter
we also dont know her claim!

lovely

You all figure this out cause I gotta sleep

right, but we gotta spend 300 posts arguing about whether the traveler can vote on a voudon day or not, these are the important things we need to worry about

1 Like

30 by the strictiest definition
do you have any game shaking reads 2 hours and 40 minutes from eod

im pretty sure its 4 hours 40 minutes but thats not relevant to me bc i’ll be asleep either way

1 Like

i have miscounted various times

collecting some thoughts gimme a second

botf player try to be awake challenge (impossible, the main host is australian)

I’m not gonna be awake for this if this is true

just gonna go down the playerlist and spew things out

crazynuto i dont feel anything about, i should iso them maybe, the fact that literally no one but wazza even acknowledged they were nominated gives me kinda sketch vibes but its not anything im willing to stick to the second anything more conclusive comes up

icet i think is minorly wolfy but it doesnt feel like a good read he just feels kind of out of sync with thread in a way that’s pinging me, i feel like he whispered a bunch but didnt actually engage in any in thread discussions, plus double whispering wazza

luka im not sure about i think both the arguments to kill or not kill them were kinda bad all around

bys i think is town because of how convinced they were about may lying over something that didnt really track, i dont think thats something a newer evil player hammers in on

geyde idk about i like most of his thoughts but i think his interaction with bionic early was a bit iffy

jmw ive been vibing with, it’s not a coherent read but i think he’s been Posting Well

bionic has made me want to punch him in the face so he’s a villager

hazard idk about i dont think hes really done anything worth noting

gummybear i think looks ok off threadreads and i think her social read on jarek makes sense from the perspective of a villager who’s familiar with mafia but not botf, it kinda sticks out in her iso and i think it just looks like she’s comfortable there but not with most of the rest of the game

atlas im tossing in probably town and reevaluating later if need be because i have 0 desire to kill the only person who’s been consistently engaging with me in a way that doesnt annoy me (which isnt to say everyone else has been annoying me just not everyone has been engaging with me a lot)

jarek i think is vaguely wolfy but i misread him constantly so idm tossing that read on the back burner if other people (namely atlas) are v reading him

may i think is towny? i dont think the bys argument was indicative but i do think the way he handled the zug stuff was a good look and i think there was another thing that i forgot oops

zug i dont see reason to doubt his claim and i think his someone read was well thought out

someone i think is a wolf for reasons ive gone over already but i will admit its a bit of a d1 shrugread, it’s not as confident as most of my townreads

wazza im not really sure about, i wouldn’t consider myself a great wazza reader and i didnt get anything especially strong from being in thread with them

litten is an obvious wolf and i dont know why we havent exiled him by now

4 Likes

i dont think thats true
bystander jmw nuto myself all talked about it

do you have an opinion on jareks v read on them

we… exiled them before n1. they won’t come back or anything

1 Like

for. the exact same reasons that was stated as a scumread reason

will yield that i may just be wrong but it doesnt really change my lack of a point

if anything it makes me feel better about jarek than someone? it feels like a weird read for jarek to make so confidently as a wolf there but im not really sure about the validity of it

surely not

2 Likes