Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

i feel like we’re sleepwalking into a good kill today but idm playing catch up tomorrow if we have to

just should try to get someone whos actually claimed

VOTE: crazynuto

or at least has made it obvious we aren’t throwing by executing them

I’ve been a whisperer today truth be told.

hi hazard would you care to do something worth noting

OH btw i forgot to say this before Mistyx.

I didnt deny the whisper cause i thought you were angry i denied the whisper cause i dont think i would have met up to the wishes you wanted and didnt wanna waste your time. so dont worry it was a personal thing

From the people i whispered

Atlas seems decently townie
May has got some alarms that ring off but nothing really serious
Zug is being chaotic, but there is a fringe world they are specifically demon but its only really fringe
IceT is just IceT. however i felt like he trusted me to quickly

1 Like

yeah i didnt think you thought i was angry i just realized how aloof i come off sometimes

especially when im playing social games

1 Like

Yet

“signal boosting” this
if zug is the Lunatic and the demon is non-shab they have no hope of zug not near instantly figuring it out when only one of their kills keeps working
its maybe less likely unless may minion because zug figured it out near instantly anyway

can you elaborate on the ice read there?

i play with ice alot off server. and usually i sense a distrust between us during our first whisper.

this time he just instantly believed me.
But he also didnt feel any different from other botc games so i could be just paranoid

*besides from this

alright

im gonna go to bed im happy with what i put out tonight, ill probably revise things a bit overnight but not a ton

gl

@Zugzwang when did may reveal you were lunatic to you

… Is zug claiming lunatic?

1 Like

yeah

… This… went very differently in our whispers

can you elaborate, please

they told me that they told may they were the shab to try and trap them.
specifically using the words “I tried to fish may but they didnt bite”

They then gave me a three for three none of which has a lunatic in it.

they told me they were faking lunacy not that they were lunatic

…did you think they. could’ve been lying in public to get may’s acting weird info out, and you outted their bluff?

to tell you the truth… i am 3 under… and only had that realisation after i posted it