Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

bys are we neighbours now

1 Like

/whisper wazza

1 Like

/accept

no, your neighbours are still the dead people near you

oh princess travelled out yes

ehh
I think my role is better off without being claimed to many people and I’m too lazy to come up with 2 fake ones in it

you can just. pick and choose any two tf or outsider roles form the op
it takes five seconds

but if I don’t come up with realistic fake options it’s no different than claiming directly no?

We already have a tinker claim (that I think is probably real)

with the information that the evil team knows (who you should be trying to hide info from) any claim that isnt immediately super bustable socially (which is nearly impossible on this script unless you screw up super bad) is fine

idk

guys do u think i just random got died since of my role or smth else?

thing is
my role doesn’t really benefit from being claimed to others nor would someone really need me to claim it to them, I think

I can always claim it when dead so I don’t really see the use in claiming while alive unless special circumstances which aren’t applicable

if you’re trying to make sure I’m not evil and waiting for a whisper to fakeclaim, I’ve already claimed to Nuto so you can just ask them to verify that I’ve done so

n1 low chance idk

theres info roles on this script

I’m aware of that but still don’t see why that means I should claim to you

and i dont trust nuto’s social deduction as well as i do mine; getting info off of him is subpar to experiencing it myself
so what says you?

it might.

I find still pushing for a claim at this point a bit suspicious

either way knowing that I’ve claimed from Nuto isn’t something that is based on social deduction, it clearly happened or didn’t
if you want my role, convince them to give it to you because I’m not claiming to anyone else

now that’s interesting.
would you be opposed to being nominated?

yeah i had a personal emergency during second half of d1
exile me if you think it’s optimal (unless you already have)

1 Like