Vampire The Masquerade SFM: Game Thread MAFIA VICTORY

Read my first D3 post. There is no conditions that has to be met for mafia to convert others.

(How did you catch up the posts and miss my role claim? It was one post above/below Jarek’s BP claim.)

My two options were vote Jarek or no-exe, Leafia.

4v7 scenario (which is assumed although I still believe it’s 3v8), Jarek votes me as town, I vote some random person as town, it’s 5v4, we can’t hammer, wolves just vote to tie

There was no chance of me voting no-exe in a scenario where I was told to cross, I do that, I get executed immediately

I didn’t miss it. That was why I asked. I just didn’t realize that the no conditions part was the second night’s result.

Literally no one told you to crossvote with the possible exception of Luka.

I love how every game I’m in I get some dumbass role that requires me to get attacked and I just don’t

Bulletproof, vengeful, CPR Doctor

I’m going to shut you down right there, because I’m not evil, nobody else has really believed I was evil this game except for you, not even the players that really know me, so you’re misreading me off an incorrect assumption that I would solve really hard when that’s actually more evil behaviour from me. You are allowed to suspect me and believe that everyone else just has bad reads, but when everyone feels that way it’s a recipe for disaster.

I think May is evil. I think Luka is evil. I think Childe’s still town as a pocketed villager. I think Jarek is town. I don’t know what Wazza is, probably town because she was nearly killed off yesterday. If Icet is evil, you may also be evil. From your perspective, you can disregard that information.

Were you doused last night?

@IcetFeelsPain you may know why I’m saying this.

1 Like

Icet/Luka/May

I mean I’m sure someone can figure that one out

Mmm I won’t be dead tonight either so I’ll be able to tell you exactly what this anti-claim does.

I know how you are as town Magnus and I’m far from the only person that suspected you. Your defense of yourself was even terrible too.

No I wasn’t.

leafia
this is forum mafia
I’ve played forum mafia for almost 6 years now, you think I’m stupid enough to not know what scenario I’m placed in?

1 Like

actually you know what I’m not bothering explaining this to you because your stubborn ass brain won’t listen anyway so I’m not even interested

If it kills me strongman style I could care less. If we’re being honest it’s probably boring and just makes you die harder.

Weird assumption to make considering there was no kill N1

How are you so certain you weren’t attacked N1?

My role explicitly tells me I’m informed if I’m saved by it and it’s permanently toggled on

“Two conversions.”
I believe this information from Zone, and he was super villagery from the beginning anyway.

Let’s say we have two starting evils, and they can convert once for the first two nights as a factional ability. This is technically fair, for a 4v11 with less starting evils, but it’s also harder from our perspective.

Then we have a factional kill. Nothing happened N1. Hazard died N2, Someone died N2. Neither were doused. Zone was doused, this could’ve been from an anticlaim (which would justify MELO today but only if we had four evils, and a factional kill).

Hazard and Someone couldn’t have died. But they did.

1 Like

Yeah, he probably could. Shame he died N2…

1 Like

I don’t get to do anything at night other than sit around and do nothing it’s entirely passive on my end and basically makes me a VT that doesn’t die